Chapter 3

Jc's P.O.V

I was so excited that Lena was coming to the beach with us I've had a crush on her since she moved here. The first day I saw her a thought she was the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen and I knew I wanted her to be mine but I don't think she feels the same so I will try an attempt to loose feelings even though she's amazing,smart,gorgeous has a nice body,"and man I have to stop thinking of her like that if I want to loose feelings"I thought to myself.

When Ricky went to go get Lena I stopped him and said I would get her and he just nodded and on the inside I was cheering with happiness but on the outside I acted cool so I headed to the door to get Lena when I got there I knocked on her door and then I heard her say "I'll be down in a second." Then the door swung open and saw her beautiful face and then she snapped me of my daze and ran into my arms hugging me saying "Hey Jc"and then I put my arms around her and said "Hey beautiful"and she raised her head and I saw her blushing and can I say she looked adorable.Then after I said "Ready to go"then she grabbed her beach bag and locked her door and then we walked back to the house and everybody was already outside ready to go.

-----------------------

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I promise to update more I swear but I finally did Jcs POV how did you like? Well I hope you enjoy this see ya'll lovely people later✌️.