The start

One beautiful day a little girl, who was eight years old had beautiful golden brown hair and was quite the little sweet heart she was darling. The little girls parents were awful though, they did drugs, cussed, fought, and beat the poor girl. One day the little girl had finally had enough and, thought about taking her own life. She was so upset, she tried covering her bruises but it never worked the girl was always praying to god but he never answer her, directly until that night. The night that her dad was to drunk, high and to mad to even care. She was in the bathroom throwing her guts up. Suddenly the girl starts scream in excoriating pain for help but her dad never came and her mom was having a hangover so she wouldn't do Addison much good. Then that night she said her last prayer and said I am hurting awfully right now I know you are real and you can help me so please give me all the strength you can so I can live through this awful tragedy. Addison then passed out, her father came in to the bathroom and trusted all of weight at her and hit her in the head with the wooden bathroom soap dish, she was put into a coma. God spoke to her telling her all is okay she will wake up soon enough. He told her there is no time in heaven, there is anything you have ever wanted there.
Addison has been in a coma for a few months,her parents have been put into jail. HEr dad is on the death bed. Her mom was put into a drug rehab physicality to help her get back on her feet and maybe even get a somewhat well paying job. Addison's aunt came in to her hospital room to visit, and her boyfriend tagged along with her. Her aunt and boyfriend were talking, and her aunt told James that she knew that Addison didn't have much left to fight with.

Addison heard what her aunt Kelly was saying, and and became worried. Kelly took Addie's hand and told her softly, "I know your hurting baby girl, its okay. You can let go. We all love you! We will miss you, but you don't deserve this suffering anymore." Addi's started to wake up, but then the heart her heart dropped. The machine, went to a solid beep, and had a straight line going across the screen.

Kelly burries her head in James' shoulder, and began to cry. James didn't know Addison well, and wasn't all that close to her, but he began to cry too. James was crying with Kelly, histariclly. Kelly was not taking this well at all. The doctors rushed in to see if they could do anything to nhelp the poor girl, one doctor said "There's nothing we can do to save her I'm really sorry." Shortly after though another doctor entered the room and Kelly semi-perky, "There's always hope! Just pray. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers."

Since Addison was only in acoma, she tried to push trough all the hurt and come alive and love with her aunt Kelly and "uncle" James