Waking

Addie was coming out of her a coma slowly but, surely. The doctors talked to Kelly and James telling them the process of what they would have to do once Addie woke up. They would have to be there talking to her as she started waking up, telling her who they are, where she is, and how she got to the hospital. Kelly and James were so ready for Addie to wake up. They already had custody of Jordyn and Addie, and Jordyn was constantly asking about Addison, wondering if she was okay and if she would live. Gabe since he is the father of Jason has custody of him. After Addie being in a coma for one month and trying to wake up for two days now, her eyes started to flutter open, just when Kelly, James, and little Jordyn entered the room. Jordyn dashed so quickly if she were a jet there would have been a sonic boom! She crawled into the hospital bed with Addison and hugged her tightly, telling her everything that happened all in one big sentence. Then, she was telling Addie how much she loves her and missed her, and how happy she is that Addie woke up! Aunt Kelly and James were right there beside her telling her everything was okay, and she would come home with them very soon. Jordyn who was completely full of joy and excitement, told Addie a "secret" the little girl is two she doesn't know how to whisper. She leaned into Addie's ear and said, " aunt Kelly and uncle James are our new mommy and daddy! They are going to take care of us and we will all be one big happy family!" Addie looked around the room curiously, then asked her Aunt what Jordyn was rambling on about. Kelly told her, " your parents have been taken to get help. Jake is with Gabe, and you girls are going to live with us." James butted into the conversation at this point telling Addison, " We already have a room for you and your sister. If you want we can set up the house so you both can have your own rooms if you want." This is a lot for an eight year old to take in at once. So she just sat there in awwe trying to think and get her mind where her body was and out of space.