Fighting

Addison was doing her best to fight through it all. She was thinking about all her good times in life, though there weren't many to think about, she tried to remember the few and use them to fight and cone out of a coma. She thought about the time she visited her mother's parents house the first time. She was.only about four years old then, so some parts are kind of fuzzy on her memory. She did remember walking in slowly, trying to scare her grandmother and grandfather playfully. She crept in the front door and she plowed through the front door frantically saying, "No need to fear for I am here!" She got this quote from some movie she watched all them times because of her mother. Her grandmother was pleased to see her beautiful granddaughter, she asked her daughter Summer if she planned on giving Addison any brothers or sister to play with. Summer replied with a smirk, "Ha! Your spectacular! Of course I'm already pregnant again, Jake and me go into a fight, so I stayed with Gabe, my old highschool friend. We were talking about college and had a couple drinks." She was pleased but Addison was confused. And her mother was unhappy with Summer. "It started we were cuddling, then he looked down with a slight grin, and kissed my forehead. He slowly worked his soft lips over the course of my body, I was removing his clothes softly, gently in the dark room. Gabe's soft lips found mine and he gracefully opened his mouth to mine, I replied to him by opening my mouth slightly, he slid his tongue in and took his hands to my butt, moving to the small of my back, pushing me down on the couch laying on me, as he kissed me he was removing my clothes, touching me blissfully. He was touching me in ways Jake never could or would for that matter."

I felt loved, I knew I belong with Gabe, I want to be touched, and loved. Thought Summer. Summer knew what she wanted and was gonna get it! Addison then kept thinking of old memories trying to fight this. She started thinking about her younger brother who is four, his name is Jason. Jason is a perky high energy little rascal. He was the favorite in the family. Jason never got spanked or punished. Everything he did was perfect in his patents eyes. Even though his biological father is Gabe, Jake didn't know that so Jake thought he was the father. Addison was slowly waking up, she now knew she had something to fight for. Her brother and little sister Jordyn. Jordyn is a two year old. She is the perfect child. But according to her parents, she was a devil child. Jordyn would always get beat. Any left over food would go to the dogs before Jordyn was able to eat. Addison would always sneak Jordyn under the table and when her parents were busy favoring the girls' brother, she would give Jordyn some if her food. Addison knew that if she didn't fight her parents would be beating on Jason and Jordyn a lot worse. Addison couldn't let that happen ever! The more she remembered all her fun times with her siblings she knew she had to come back to them.