Episode 2: Dungeons and Dumbos

Blocky, Pen, and Eraser were sitting near Gelatin's Steakhouse, on a picnic table.

Blocky: And when I launched myself with that tree and landed on Puffball, she was SO SURPRISED!

The three all laugh

Pen: Well, ya know, it's actually nice to be back with Eraser, but... I still kinda miss ya Blocky...

Eraser: Well, teams are only temporary, so they might not last that long, Pen. Besides, you could always hang out with him before and after challenges.

Pen: Hmm... you do have a point there, Eraser.
Hey wait, since i'm not in Death P.A.C.T. anymore, then does that mean I could cause death whenever I want to?

Eraser: Seems to me that that is the case.

Blocky: Well that's great, because I got a good prank on my mind!

Pen: But weren't recovery centers already gone?

Blocky: Well yeah, but Four can recover people, right?

Pen: Well, yeah..?

Blocky: Then we can use him as a replacement for recovery centers for my pranks!

Eraser: Yeah, and now that there's a lot of people here, we could have so many ideas for new pranks!

Blocky: Welp, i'm glad that Blocky's Funny Doings International is back in business!

Meanwhile with Four...

Four: It's time for Page at Bake!

X: Don't you mean Cake at Stake?

Four: Blinks to X If you ever correct me again, I will take you back to that burn center...

BFB Cake at Stake intro plays

The Death P.A.C.T.-ers were sitting down in the picnic tables

Pillow: Hey wait a second, the Cake at Stake theme is the same as BFB!

Four: We couldn't afford a new Page at Bake theme due to budget cuts.

Tree: Is it me, or did that phrase sound sort of fami-

Four covers Tree's mouth

Four: Now lets get to the VOTES!

Pillow: Alright! How many votes?

Four: We got 8 votes! Which is one more vote than the amount of votes we got from the first ever BFDI elimination!

Bottle: and also the product of 4 times 2!

8-Ball: Which is not my favorite number.

Four: Throws 8-Ball away to ABNTT We got 4 Prize and Elimination votes each! Also known as the BEST NUMBER!

Four: Lets get to the prize votes first! Starting with 0 votes... Remote, Pie, Loser, and Tree! You four don't receive the prize! Sorry not sorry!

Pie: Eh. You win some, you lose some.

Remote: Oh well. Batteries are more important to me.

Tree: Trunk!

Loser: What's this? A number that says 0? Interesting...

Four: Oh, and... smashes Loser's jawbreaker open

Loser: Ahh... I can feel the fresh air now.

Everyone on Death PACT: LOSER!

Loser: Oh, hello everyone! Loser is back in the house!

Four: ANYWAY...
Pillow, Black Hole, Bottle, and Liy are all tied with 1 vote! Which mean it's wheel of randomness time! He spins the tiebreaker wheel which lands ooooon....
...
Liy