Episode 6: Ready, Aim, FIRE!

Pencil and Eggy were playing Not-Canondy-Land

Pencil: *She moved the Ruby game piece to the finish space after rolling a 4.* I win!

Eggy: Great game! I came pretty close though!

The two shaked legs

Ruby: Hey gals, whatcha playing?

Pencil: Not-Canondy-Land.

Ruby: Can I play?

Eggy: Sure thing!

Eggy raised her leg up and started the BFB intro

Naily: Hey Four, isn't it time for Cake at Stake? *Naily was walking up to Four*

Four: Correct, Naily!

Fries: Hold it! Hold it! First, we need the Better Namers here, quick!

Four: Not a problem! *Four snapped his fingers*

The Better Namers, who were still inside the closed down store, got teleported by Four to the Cake at Stake place.

*Insert the CAS intro here*

Four: Alright Better Namers, you eight lost last time! So whoever gets the most votes shall be entering the EXIT along with those 4 other losers.

Golf Ball: As if we already didn't know that!

Four: Whatever... we got three votes each... AGAIN... which means 6 votes in total! First off is the prize! Long story short, Grassy and Golf Ball were the only ones who received votes! And in a vote of two to one, the prize winner is... GOLF BALL!

Golf Ball: YES!

8-Ball: But I was supposed to get the most likes... I managed the team!

Golf Ball: Well, managed the team up until BFB 8... your FAVORITE NUMBER.

8-Ball: Golf Ball, for the last time, I don't have a—

Four: Quit ARGUING!

X: Okay Golf Ball, uh... spin the wheel!

Golf Ball spins the wheel and gets a Win Token.

Golf Ball: Welp, i'm no longer in debt for one!

Pen: Yet I'm still one million vigitillion dollars in DEBT! From off screen

Four: Now to the elimination! Golf Ball, would you like to use your token?

Golf Ball: I say no. I just got this thing, and it would be illogical to use it now!

Four: Okay!

X: Ironically, you're safe first! X throws chocolate cake at Golf Ball.

Golf Ball: And it took this long for chocolate cake to be a prize...

Tennis Ball: Aw... I wanted rice cake to be the prize!

X: Also safe are Basketball, 8-Ball, Blocky, Tennis Ball, and Spongy! X threw chocolate cake at all five of them.

Four: Which leaves Grassy and Robot Flower in the bottom!

Robot Flower: W-Wha?! What did I do wrong?!

Grassy: Grassy is scared...

X: Not to worry Grassy, you're safe with only one vote. He flung chocolate cake at Grassy, and he catches it.

Robot Flower: Then that means... I'm ELIMINATED..!

Four: Correct, and with 2 votes as well!

Robot Flower: Well then... good luck everyone!