Chapter 3

Lily's POV

We walked into the Studio today expecting to have a hard work day of dance, but what happened shocked us all...

We walked in and saw Gianina with and ice pack on her stomach and her face was tear-stained. We asked her what happened and Brady explained we were all shocked. We told her that she can't let her mother treat her like this and she said she can't after what happened last time.

L-She's done this before?!
B-Gia you have to tell someone, you can't live your life like this!
G-I know! But you don't understand I can't!
P-Why not?
G-She said.......
S-What?
G-She said that if shoe told anyone, even if she got taken away.. she would hunt me down and kill me.....
B-Gia Im sorry but you cant live like this, I have to tell miss Abby.
L-We can't let you keep getting hurt.
P-Gia come on, explain to her everything, she will understand
G-No please don't I can't!
S-This is for your own good, come on.

She walked with us and we were about to go to Miss Abbys office but Joanne came up to us, Gianina ran back into Studio B and all of us followed. Joanne walked in and we all stood in front of Gia protecting her. She pushed us all aside and punched Gia in the stomach repeatedly and walked out. We all surrounded Gia as she started crying in pain. Brady got her an ice pack and we gave her water and walked her over to the bench to sit down. She sat down and she lifted her jumper and we all saw a large purple bruise and we all gasped. We all ran to miss Abbys office while Pressely stayed with Gia. We all came in with miss Abby about a minute later and Gia explained everything. She lifted up her jumper and Miss Abby saw the large purple bruise on her.

A-Gia your mom has broke the law for child abuse and I'm phoning the police and an ambulance.
G-But my mom said, that if she gets taken away then she will hunt me down and kill me
A-We will tell that to the police Gia don't worry. Now go sit down and have a drink while I go call the police.

Joannes POV

I hurt Gia for two reasons,
A) it's fun
B) to discipline her

I told her that if she tells anyone that I hurt her I will kill her because she did it before and she still has the scar from 6 years ago. Am I sorry? No. But today p, she told all of the dance team I abuse her, now i went easy on her because they were all watching, but the moment I'm alone with her she will never see the light of day again. (A/n no offence Joanne! This is in no means real!)

Abbys POV

I was filling in a form about the show when all of the dancers Burt in my room saying that Gia's hurt and I need to come quick. I came to studio B and I saw Gia and Pressely and Gia explained it all to me and I went and phoned the police immediately. They came after 20 minutes and arrested Joanne and took Gia to the hospital for testing to see if she is hurt. The last thing Joanne said before she was out in a police car was:

J-Gia, you will regret this! Mark my words!

A/n Tyson for 20 reads! Also read my other book on dance moms called Bressely (Brady x Pressely) I post daily on there too! I wrote 600+ words! Thanks so much for reading my book! ❤️