Chapter 22-deformed?

Brady's POV

I don't remember the surgery at all and it went well! The doctors let me home and I felt so happy to be out of that hell!

When I got home my mom told me to go to bed but I refused. I had spent too much time in bed!

I decided to dance because I was going to dance tomorrow even if it kills me.

I was walking into my living room when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I realised half of my face looked..... deformed!

I screamed in horror at what was staring back at me, it made me shiver to think that, that freak I was looking at was.......

Me.......

B-Mom!
T-Brady what's wrong?!
B-My face looks like a melted marshmallow!
T-Brady didn't the doctor tell you? The virus was in your brain so they had to take it out but cutting half your face open.
B-But it's not forever right?
T-I'm afraid it will stay like that forever......

My world fell apart, I had to look like it had been burnt alive for, the rest of my life?

I ran to my bed and cried, I cried all day until the next morning, my alarm went off and I had no sleep all night.

"Well no one will notice I'm tired I guess?"

I get ready and leave to go to the studio.

B-I can't believe I'm doing this......
T-Stop over reacting! No one will even notice
B-What do you mean no one will notice? I look like I came from a war!
T-Calm down it's fine.....

I nervously walk in and walked with my head down. I could feel the stares of everyone around me.

S-Hey Brady how are you?
B-Leave me alone.....

I chuck my bag in the corner and run into the bathroom. I sit there and cry

S-Brady? Are you ok?
B-No, don't look at me......
S-Brady your fine ok

I look at her and shock covers her face.

S-What happened?
B-I had a virus in my brain..... and I had to have surgery and I'll look like a zombie for the rest of my life
S-Brady! There's nothing wrong with how you look! Now let's go out there and you go get em!

I stand up and walk into the studio. I go to my bag and then Gianna calls us for pyramid.

We walk in and Abby stares at me

A-Brady what happened?

All the girls look at me and burst out laughing. I ran out of the room and into studio B, I sat in the corner and started crying.

S-Brady those girls are stupid
B-No.... I can't do this.....
S- You can! I believe in you. Those girls, are just about as shallow as my ego! And that's shallow! You will get through this....
B-(Laughs) I guess your right.....

A/n thanks so much for 500 reads! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and pls give me suggestions on future chapters!