Chapter One

"You want me to forgive you?" Heather Chandler snickered as she glared at the half drunk Veronica in front of her.

"Yea." Veronica muttered as she avoided the other girl's eyes. There was no way she would survive being crucified by the Heathers. She joined for their protection, but now she was basically a dead girl walking. Unless she somehow made it up to The Almighty Queen, she might as well look into coffin prices. Normally her dignity would keep her from wallowing like this, but it seemed to be missing at the moment.

This was not where she expected to end up when she first started to stumble home She had almost went to hook up with JD, but could not remember the street that he lived on due to the amount of alcohol on her brain. Therefore Veronica ended up in the pink bedroom of The Mega Bitch herself.

"Please. I never should have said those things or puked on you."

Chandler circled around her like a shark. Veronica felt as if the blond picked her apart piece by piece by piece. Her eyes stared through her soul. Veronica swallowed nervously and stared at the pink carpet. She could not allow herself to look in her eyes. The moment she looked into those grey gems, the last tiniest sming of dignity would turn to dust for the rest.

"I was planning on waiting." Chandler said as she stood in front of Veronica. "I was not sure if I wanted to keep you or not at first. I had just planned on playing with you until I got bored, but I have grown quite fond of you. Unlike Heather and Heather, you can actually hold a conversation. Not to mention your impressive forgery skills." Heather ran her tongue over her top lip. "But with the stunt you pulled tonight, I need to make sure I have your obedience. Because if I want , and I cannot let you ruin my reputation.".

Veronica nodded. As much as she hated having to fold completely to Heather, it was necessary at this point. Even if she had no idea about the crap Heather was going on about. Even without the alcohol clouding her brain, Veronica was sure it still would not make sense.

"Please let me back into the clich. I promise to do as you wish from now on without any complaints."

"Oh, I know you will." Heather said before she gripped Veronica's shoulders and pulled her into a kiss.

Veronica felt dizzy, but not from the amount of liquor still in her system. And not like that walking on air cliche she read about when you kissed someone. Her brain seemed to turn into mush and she could not think correctly. She focused on how she sucked on Heather's lip. All logical thought seemed to be overwhelmed by a fog.

Eventually Heather pulled away. Veronica could only stare at her in awe. The figure in front of her was perfect. Veronica was unworthy to even be in her presence. Veroinic looked her up and down several times. She admired the goddess with scarlet eyes. Wait, did Heather always have red eyes? No, that did not matter. Nothing mattered except for the fact that Veronica needed to please ,................m Heather. She needed to give this icon everything that she ever wanted. If Heather asked Veronica to jump off a cliff, her only response would be which one.

"Veronica," Heather purred, her tone made the girls lower body ache. "Strip for me."

Veronica's hands seemed to have a mind of their own and they started to pull her party dress off. She never lost eye contact with Heather's red gems. She started to work on her bra when Heather took her wrists and pulled her onto her bed. Veronica found her wrists now above her head and a goddess on top of her.

Heather began kissing her and her fingers slipped into her underwear. Veronica moaned lightly as the fingers started to massage between her folds. Heather would move her fingers quickly before either she slowed down or stopped for a second. Each time this happened, she would grind against the fingers to satisfy her need for contact. Thankfully Heather would start up again. Pressure started to build up. Each moment she felt like there was no possible way it would get tighter, but she got proven wrong with each second. She felt as if She was on fire. Soon it felt as if the feeling was overwhelming, but suddenly it stopped.