Chapter 7 : A Sanctuary?

Michonnes POV
"We have a damn problem!" I yell pissed "What's going on?" Selena bolts up from Carl's lap. Geez teens these days!
"Rick is gone! He left!" I scream pacing.

Selena's POV
"Rick is gone! He left!"
Left what do you mean left? "Where did he go?" I ask "A major run...you think something is up?" Michonne asks "Where's Mae! Is she okay?" Carl screams
Awwww fatherly love! But seriously someone needs to answer his question!
"She's fine sleeping like a horse...Hershals words not mine!" She begins "No one is in charge and Maggie says it might take a couple days." She adds
I look at Carl and at that dude "I'll take charge!" I blurt out "Are you sure...your only seventeen" Abraham questions "I have a one year old kid..if I can handle...protect her I can handle this!" I begin "Now get him..put him in the trunk...we sneak him in put him in the infirmary...we put together a meeting and we will discus this"
We take him and put him in the trunk.
We all hop in but there's something different....
I'm driving

*****************************************
I drive up to the gates and Holly opens it. "I'm in charge!" I say getting out of the car "Rick said?" She says in a snotty tone
I'm know for a fact that women hates me...from day one. "No-" I begin but she cuts me off "Why?" Holly questions "Why what?" "Why anyone would allow a teenage mom run this place" She mumbles under her breath "Excuse me?" I ask "Why would they let a CUNT run this place!" "Hey!" Carl says stepping up
"Why did you get pregnant..like seriously!"
"Holly that's enough!" Carl screams
"Why did you let your boyfriend fuck someone else!"
"STOP! " I say storming off crying my eyes out.
Why do I get treated like this? Why? Why!!? WHY!
I run into my house and slam the door. I scream while I smash the lamps off the end table. One by one glass breaking. I pick up the flower pot to throw but something stops me. "Shhh put it down." A familiar voice says. Carl takes the vase and sets it down. He spins me around and I hug him crying into his shoulder. "I love you and I'm sorry for cheating..I know I say this a lot but I want you to know I'm serious"
"I know your serious...I love you too!"

We stay there holding each other thinking of our good memories together trying to forget the bad.

"Selena..."

I turn around and see Michonne "What happened in here..it doesn't matter come with me" I let go of Carl while wiping my tears away, I walk out of the house with Carl and Michonne leading the way.

*****************************************I look at Jesus and study him.

"You have a sanctuary?"