Chapter7: 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪

Next Friday...

"Good work today ladies!!" Coach red said to the team while we're changing. I put my grey Nike sweater and my grey sweats before hearing my name in a conversation. I decide not to turn my head and just listen closely....

"She been hanging out with Da'vonte a lot lately, maybe she fucking him"..

I mentally roll my eyes at the comment  and continue to listen

"Girl maybe? She has to be...Da'vonte don't hang with no girl unless he getting something in return."

Whoever these girls are  suck at whispering...

I turn my head to see two girls mean mugging me. I give the same energy back and say, "Don't try to whisper about someone who right here, Speak up when you talk yo  shit." I slam my locker and fold my arms across my chest. One of the girls shut up and say nothing, but the bold one decides to speak up.

"Girl, ain't nobody scared of you." She rolls her eyes and blows a big bubble of gum before popping it with her teeth.

"Yeah okay..." I said while grabbing my backpack. I don't need to be kicked off the team for a bitch who look like she can barley spell her own damn name. I walk to my car and turn on wake me up in traffic by 03greedo before speeding off towards home.

Thirty minuets later I get home to see angel on my bed sleep. I laugh and roll my eyes to myself and walk up to her. I shake her shoulder roughly before she opens only one eye. "How you get ya ass in here?"

She looks up at me before rubbing the sleep out her eyes... "Dad let me in". I nod my head okay, and then drop my stuff by the door.

I go in the closet to grab my pajamas and head to the shower. Fifteen minuets later I disconnect my phone and open the bathroom door. I open to see angel speeding around my room in party clothes.

"Girl what are you doing?" I asked her.. she looks at me with frustration and says
"Bitch what are YOU doing? We have a party to go to remember!!"

I mentally roll my eyes and smack my lips
"Do I have to?" I asked with annoyance in my tone.

She nods her head and continues to speed around my room. I kiss my teeth and head towards my closet..

I grab my blue jeans that make my ass pop out more and a black lace strapless bralette. I grab my small black leather jean jacket and put it on before going to angel.

"What you think?" I do a whole 180 before looking at her once more.

"Period." She says before clapping her hands in excitement. I go to the bathroom and decide to straighten my hair. Thirty minuets later I'm fully dressed and ready to head out...

"You keep dressing like that, Da'vonte ain't gon be able to keep his hands off of ya."

I roll my eyes.
"Yeah yeah just take my pictures.." she laughs and takes my phone....

@itsliyahbb