Chapter eight 【Stressed out】

Da'vonte ^^

Two weeks later
Da'vonte POV..

"Sondra, I gotta go" I say while licking my lips trying to not get hard..

" come on Vonte let's do round 4" she looked up at me and kiss my neck gently while trying to shove her hand In my boxers. It took me a while but I eventually got her hand out my pants and went to go grab my shoes....

" I don't fucking get why you can't just have one conversation with me AFTER fucking" she said while putting on a big oversized white T on... I choose to ignore her comment and try to grab my keys off the dresser. Before I can do so, Sondra runs over and quickly grabs my keys and put them behind her back...

" Quit playing girl" I say, slowly but surely getting annoyed... she rolls her eyes and takes a breath

" why can't you stay over, just tonight"

" look we both agreed that this was no more than a fuck and go relationship... so why are you choosing to make shit so fucking difficult"

Me and sondra met at a club while I was trying to make a plug deal with connections from outta state.. when I met her I thought she was cute so I got her number.. I mean she look average now that I met Aaliyah. Sondra a light skin with boobs and butt, but she ain't my type personality wise..

That whole ratchet " if I can't have you then no one else can " persona she got really bothers me. when we first started to mess around, I told her from the jump that the whole girlfriend,boyfriend thing is outta the picture for me.

She agreed to be nothing more than friends who fuck. We only fuck when I'm stressed and she told me that she was okay with it, but lately she's been showing me her needy side and ion fuck with it..

" Da'vonte you haven't spoke to me in weeks.. you make me feel so used.." she shifted her weight to the opposite side of her leg and looked down, showing me she was really uncomfortable.

I smack my lips " fine I won't call you again Sasha" I said while sitting on the corner of the bed to tie my shoes..

" ITS SONDRA FOO " she said while using her index finger to roughly push my head.. I get up quickly and grab her hand roughly...

" I'm being real nice right now so count yo blessings nigga, but you gon get real fucking tired of putting yo hands on me" I looked her in her eyes before letting go of her hand, making sure I was rough with it..

" whatever just get out and don't call me.. go find someone else to fuck you!!" She yelled. I shake my head and say " that's not hard to find sondra" before closing her door and leaving...

10 minuets later
I hop out my car and head to the door. I open it and greet all the niggas on the couch before heading upstairs... I reach the last step to see kid and Dreko sitting by each other passing blunts while dune was across from them sitting down,scrolling on his phone

" Am I late?" I asked Dune, hoping the answer was no..

" Nah you good, sit down we gotta talk" he said while pointing to empty chair and turning his phone off..

I take a deep breath and let it out while sitting down and rubbing my hands on my jeans..

" alright wassup" I said breaking the ice

" well, kid dumb ass got shot and we still don't know who the fuck did it.. y'all got any leads?"

Ever since Kid got shot I've been nonstop searching for that nigga. Whoever he is, he ain't the easiest to catch, even with the obvious tattoo. I've been trying to focus but without Aaliyah I can't . I curse myself everyday for getting so used to her. I feel like I can't do shit without her.