Chapter 8

(A/N I'm a terrible person for not updating I'm sorry please forgive me!)

From: Jakeee "Lay, I'm going to have to cancel our plans tonight! I'm busy. Sorry!"

To Jakeee "It's cool. I'll see you Monday." 

Jake had been acting really odd these past few weeks and has been canceling a lot of our plans without reason. This weekend we were supposed to go to the fair, but he is "busy" tonight, so I decide to call Ashley.

"Hey!" She says after the second ring.

"Hey, what are your plans tonight? Jake canceled again." I say exaggerating the again.

"Of course he did. I'm going to a party tonight with Alli and Marc. Would you like to join?" She says.

"Yes! Can you pick out an outfit for me to wear?" I ask as I start packing my overnight bag.

"Um no she won't, but I will!" I hear Alli say. I laugh and say I'll be there in a few.

"Mom, Can I go to Ashley's house?" I ask in my sweetest voice.

"Yes, just be home around 1 tomorrow, okay? We're going to have a farewell party for your dad and your uncles before they leave on tour." She says. I give her a hug and go to my car, ready for tonight.

- - -

"I still can't believe he cancelled again." Alli says as she does my eyeliner.

"It's pretty shady if you ask me." Ashley says as she curls a piece of her hair.

"I know! Like when we first started dating we would hang out a lot and now I only get to see him for an hour a day during school." I say after Alli applies red lipstick on me. 

"Well since you have a moron boyfriend who doesn't give you attention, we're gonna make you look a queen." Alli says as she pulls out a tight pair of black skinny jeans, a tight white v neck, and black heels. 

"Don't try and argue with me. You are wearing it." She says as she hands me the clothes and pushes me into the bathroom. After I put on the clothes I look at myself in the mirror, and do a little dance. I feel really confident in these clothes.

"Damn you look good, Lay." Ashley and Alli say wearing short tight dresses.

"Y'all look even better. The guys won't take their eyes off of you." I say as we take a selfie in the mirror.

"Maybe this will tip Zack over the edge" Alli says as she pokes Ashley's side. 

"Hopefully," Ashley says as she fixes a piece of her hair. "Let's go" She says as she leads the way out. Lucky for us, Uncle Ashton and Aunt Kailey are out for the night, so we don't have to sneak around.

"Okay so since my dad is gone I thought we could take a different car." Ashley says as she holds the keys to her dad's Ferrari. 

"Someone's adventurous tonight.I like it" Alli says with a laugh as we get in the car and speed off toward the party.

- - -

"Ah the smell of teenage rebellion." I say as we walk up to the very crowded house with music blasting through the speakers.

We each go our seperate ways and I go straight towards the vodka. It's my drink. I love it because you can mix it with almost any drink. 

As I'm pouring myself a drink, Zack walks up to me. 

"Ashley looks really hot tonight. Is she dressing for anyone special?" He asks as he opens up a beer.

"She sure is." I say deviously.