II

2055.
Arizona's west border.

   The car sputtered, almost out of gas. Some people would kill for this car. Null certainly wouldn't. She sighed, pulling to where the makeshift gps had pinpointed. As she was told, there was a dune buggy, hidden in a locked garage. Of course the pin-pad combination was her four digit code, as it usually was.

      She ditched the car, leaving it in the garage. She assumed that The Operator would dispatch people to retrieve it.

     Buckling her seatbelt she reversed, backing out of the old garage and onto the decaying street. The crunch beneath the tires made her blood boil, she hated that sound. As she shifted forward into drive she went off the road and out onto the dunes, her tires not even breaking a sweat. The bumps made Null feel tired, or maybe it was just her lack of sleep at this point.

       Hours passed as Null got closer to the factory, the terrain was much more rocky and less green. She found herself at the factory at 11:00pm almost two days after the Florida mission. Null found the factory dull and decided to rebel against orders, going to the town of Bolder Cove, strangely it felt a little like home to her.

     She settled in a gym, on the top floor of a building that she wasn't quite sure what it was used for before the war. The wind sounds calmed her as she watched her car on the road.

         She just needed to
                                      keep
                                            her
                                                eyes
                                                      open

//Authors Note//
Whoooohooooo! Second chapter. I literally have nothing to say but, please comment and vote if you're reading this, it'll mean a lot.

        ☻Ellie