Chapter Twenty-One ~ [Stupid]

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁ Chapter Twenty-One ꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺

Y/N's P.O.V

Severus and I got taken to the minister of magic, we both looked annoyed, VERY annoyed. We were still together. Thankfully. There was nothing to talk about. Absolutely nothing. I sat down in court with Severus surprisingly. I whispered, ''Why are we in court?'' ''I don't know.'' he replied. ''Who would like to go first?'' We both looked confused. Like what in the merlin's fucking name was going on? ''I'll go, perhaps.'' Severus said. ''Very well. Please sit down.'' He sat down. ''Severus Snape. So were you a death eater?'' The Minister asked. ''I was a triple-agent.'' Severus said.

Then Severus told his story and proof, but too much information just enough. He then released him. He sighed and murmured in my ear, ''This is a waste of time. Get this over with.'' He said and I smiled. ''Y/N L/N-Riddle.'' I flinched at the name Riddle, the minister noticed. ''Don't act innocent Miss Riddle.'' ''Minister I am not Y/N Riddle.'' ''You are still his niece are you not?'' He asked. ''Minister you might not believe me but I didn't join his side. I never saw him in my life until the battle of Hogwarts. Professor Snape can say this also. I was with him most of the time.'' ''Is that true Snape?'' ''Yes, L/N is innocent. I protected her during the battle of Hogwarts after Voldemort wanted to go after her.''

I explained my side of the story after even if they knew I was ''innocent'', they believe me. After my whole story got explained I sighed in relief when I got released, we were outside going back to Hogsmeade, in a forest. ''I can't believe they believed you easily Severus. They asked me billions of questions.'' I sighed. ''This was a waste of time.'' He burst a chuckle. ''To be honest I was only on one side really. At first, it was bringing justice for Lily, but then... there was you. I wanted to bring justice for Lily still, but most importantly I didn't want to lose another person I loved. So I wanted to protect you Y/N.''. I smiled. We held hands as a shock went threw our bodies. My silver blond hair appeared dark highlights. A light went between us. ''What in merlin's name happened?'' ''I think we broke the half of the curse, but it's still there.'' He told me. I looked at him, he kissed me.

I looked at him. ''Hogsmeade?'' I said and he smirked, ''Anywhere you go I follow love.'' I was the luckiest girl in the world currently. People may think he is the bad guy, but I don't think that is the case. I held his hand and we apparated again in Hogsmeade. A letter appeared right before my eyes.

YOU'VE BEEN CLEARED AND ACCEPTED.

YOU MAY HAVE A FULL-TIME JOB AFTER YOU GRADUATE, WITH THE BRAVERY AND YOUR GRADES, CONGRATULATIONS.

I blinked as it disappeared. Severus chuckled. ''Welcome then, Professor L/N.'' I blushed redly and pushed him a little. I puffed my cheeks. I held his hand and stared at him. ''Three Broomsticks?'' He proposed, I nodded. As we went there. He was making sure he was acting like his usual ways. I ordered a cup of Pumpkin Juice with a Cup of Vanilla ice cream to go with it. Severus was raising a brow, as he simply got a Butterbeer, even if I didn't want him to he paid for me.

Severus Snape's P.O.V

She looked absolutely adorable I watched her every move. She gave me a smile at me but I resisted. ''Isn't that the Headmaster and L/N?'' I heard someone ask. I froze but acted normal as I took a sip of my Butterbeer. Y/N turned around and she chocked a bit. ''Hello, Rey.'' She said. ''I love your highlights! Where did you get them?'' she asked Y/N. ''Uhhh I made them myself!'' She said quickly. ''I wanted to ask you if you wanted to travel with me since we graduated, and get to know you better!'' Her friend asked. ''Can't I have a job.'' She said while sipping her pumpkin juice. ''ALREADY?!'' Y/N showed her little note from the Minister of Magic. ''I shall be working at Hogwarts. Good Day.'' She got out of her chair with her ice cream. I got up with her.