DAY 2

TREY'S P.O.V

"Wake tf up we got shit to do."

"Nooooo no more exercising I'm sorer then a m'f."

"Don't you wanna reach your goal by the end of the summer or nah?."

"I do but can't I just magically be skinny with just eating food and watching netflix."

"yeah no get your ass up and get ready."

"Boy whatever get out."

"whatever." I walked out and slanted her door cause I knew that would irritate her short temper having ass."

why is she taking so long, I've been waiting in the living room for 1 hour.

"Hey let's get crackin I'm ready ." when I looked up at her hair was wet and curly she has on these tiny dark blue spandex and I white crop top both of what she was wearing fit her like a second skin I honestly don't know why she wants to get skinny she barely has a fat stomach to me and her ass was over perfect to me she was already beautiful.

"Negro can you stop staring at me and can we go." shit I was starring at her, I got up and we began running to the park for are 1st work out.

After 7 minutes of straight running we got to the park and found a bench.

"Okay Nia, lay on the bench in a sit-up position and when I hold your feet do 55 sit-ups." putting my hands on her feet she began doing them having slight struggles but she finished them and in the middle of her push-ups her phone started ringing.

(Phone Convo)

"Ayye bae what you doing ?."

"Working out ."

"I though the idea for you to win the bet was not working out ."

"Maybe I want you to win ."

"We'll I wanted to know if you wanted to chill around 11:00 pm ."

"Let me text you back when I have an answer to your question bye ."

"Ight bye bae ."

(End of phone convo)

I only heard what Nia said cause she didn't put it on speaker but who was she talking to ?.
----------------------------------------------

NIA'S P.O.V

Man these work outs got me sore and I got to do these everyday, the struggle but the results will make this pain all worth it, plus I'll get used to it and probably won't me so sore all the time.

It's now 10:00 and me and Trey finished exercising along time ago and I have to start getting ready to meet King but I gotta sneak out...