Harrys' Thoughts

Please enjoy the second chapter and tell me want you think...

  We got to class which was history and there were only 3-5 seats left all I the front. I hate being in the front, the teachers always choose on me, though I am the smartest kid in the school. I chose the seat farthest to the left away from the teacher. As I sit down I felt something hit the back of my head and when I turned around my blue eyes came in contact with green eyes, Harry. Oh why me? 

  As I was about to stand up the teacher walks in "Well hello class I am Ms. Van and I will be you history teacher. Hope you enjoy your seats because that's where you'll be staying for the rest of the year, unless I move you" says Ms. Van

  Oh great, I was on the verge of tears and behind me I heard groaning. I tilted my head just a little to see out of the corner of my eye and I saw Harry rolling his eyes. Thanks god Niall is seated right next to me. Niall turns to me and does one of his famous funny faces and it makes me laugh causing everyone to look at me. He always finds a way to make me laugh.

  As the hour went it felt like days and all I could think about was how funny it felt after everytime Harry pokes me in the neck his a mechanical pencil, it bothered me and kept me from listening to Ms. Van but it felt good.  I guess I started because I felt a hit on the back and a 'stop smiling fag' afterwards so I stopped.

As soon as the class bell rung I grabbed my things and was about to run out but someone grabbed the collar of my vest and pulled me back in "Hey why did you..." I turn around and saw Harry. "Meet me in the gym around lunch okay dicklover or I will beat the shit put of you" he said walking out the room. I'm kind of scared more than ever.

As English class went on and on I sensed as if someome was staring at me ao I turned around slowly but no one was, so I went on learning.

HARRYS' POV

  Oh my god so far I have the first 2 hours of school with tha nerd. I mean he's... he's... uh... always carries that briefcase around and... uh... always gels his hair back like a business man. For some amazing reason he does have those amazing ocean blue eyes and what are you talking about Harry he's an idiot.  A cute idiot I say back to my conscience.  As I watched him I guess he sensed that I was and turned around slowly, I turned my head to the board and he turned his head back to the teacher. I told him to meet me in the gym to talk. I don't know why or what about I just want to talk.

  As I sat there watching him I notice him packing up his things and when I looked around it was Louis, Ed and I. I guess Ed noticed me staring and asked "Mate, why are yoh staring?" I look up to him and replied "planning"