The Back stories

Rachael's story 3 months earlier
It was the last day of school for summer break. When I got home my phone went off like crazy. I cheeked instagram. There in my DMS someone DM me. I quickly cheek to see who it was. It was not any of my friends. It was a famous person. It was Kian Lawley. I opened it. Hey Rachael you look like an interesting person to have on a series called The Reality House. How would you be interested in a series we are doing for our channel called The Reality House? Oh my god hi Kian I would absolutely love to be on this series! OK great I'll see you in August. OK great. I immediately texted my best friend Allie about what had happened to her earlier today that the same thing had happened to me. Then we face timed and I screenshot all of our conversation. Oh my god Rach. So what did you say. Of course I said yes. Oh my god Rach you and I are both going to be on the Reality House. How freaking exciting. Oh my god I can't believe this right now.

Allies story 3 months earlier. It was the last day at school before summer break. While I was at school I got a DM message on instagram. I immediately went on instagram and cheeked it to see who it was. It wasn't anyone of my friends. It was a famous person. It was Kian Lawley. Hi Allie you look like an interesting person to have to be on a youtube channel series called The Reality House. I have one quick question to ask? What would you say to being on The Reality House? Oh my god Kian I would absolutely love being on this show. OK great. I immediately texted my best friend Rachael about the text message that I just got and honestly it feels like a fucking dream. Then I meet up with Rachael and I showed her what he said and the proof. Pinch me Rach I feel like it's a dream but at the same time I feel like this is for real.