a 'dog' named Red

Zim was walking back from school, in fairly a quick pace as ofcourse the crazy classmate, Dib, was trying to chase after him.

As he was running back to his base he runs into a large orange furred mutt.

"Stupid dog getting in Zim's way!" He yells as he catches balance staring angrily at the dog until noticing his collar had a tag on it saying his name was 'Red'

The dog wags his tail as he gave a playful bark and stood looking at Zim, expecting the child to pet him.

"Red, My tallest Red!?" Zim then yells "you've finally come to urth to witness my evil!" Zim says all proud and excited as he earned another bark from the mutt.

"Ah ofcourse- must stay in our disguise" Zim says, not yelling for once.

He takes the dog by the loose red collar and pulls him to his base which wasnt difficult at all as the dog followed along.

Once in his house and door closed he let's go of the dog's collar and happily removes his disguise.

The dog goes to grab the wig in his mouth.
Zim laughed "ah yes, I hate it too but I need this to blend in as a pathetic human" he says able to get the wig from the dogs mouth.

Soon Gir comes running up to the two. "DOGGY" he yells excitedly as he pets the dog.

"No Gir! This isn't a 'doggy', its almighty tallest red in an urth disguise!" Zim explains to the irken robot.

"Oh" Gir says seeming to understand "whys he still in costume? Do I gotta put mine on too?" He then asks confused but ready to go grab his dog suit.

Zim paused for a moment, caught off guard seemingly by the question. "He must sense the annoying Dib-worm hiding in my base again" he concludes as Gir petted the mutt.

"Oh come on, this is just pathetic" Dibs voice can be heard as he's hiding on the ceiling with some rope around him before it breaks and Dib falls to the floor on his back.

The dog runs up to Dib and starts trying to lick Dib in the face, Dib trying to push him back back and get up.

"See, Gir! Tallest Red must've knew Dib was hiding on my cei- DIB?!" Zim yells as Dib manages to get the dog to stop licking him and stands up.

"This is a dog, a dog you've stole!" Dib yells at Zim pointing to the dog tag on the dogs collar.

"Nonsense foolish earthmonky! It's a disguise so you think that!" Zim yells back before looking over to the dog "dont worry tallests you can reveal yourself, everyone thinks the big headed Dib is crazy"

"See he isnt your leader and my heads normal sized!"

"Something must be wrong with his costume, but I shall prove he's Tallest Red! Here to witness the mighty Zim!" Zim yells angrily as Gir goes back to petting the dog.

"Prove it then!" Dib yells back crossing his arms.

"I will, first I shall let tallest purple know that Red is here at urth with me!"

Dib crossed his eyes as he stared angrily at the irken.

"Computer! Call the tallests!"

*(Cuts to the tallests)*

"My tallests, Zim seems to be calling!"

"Already?!" Purple groaned with a mouthful of a doughnut

"He usually calls a little later" Red groaned in response as he sets his slushie down "answer it I guess, so we can get this over with"

*(Cuts back to Zim's base living room, the tallests on the tv screen)*

"Tallest purple I'm glad to let you know I found Tallest Red in a urth dog costume, he hasn't gotten out of it yet but he is safe!" Zim says proudly, his eyes closed with a smile

"What are you talking about?" Purple asks

"I'm right here, Zim. On irk" Red then adds.

Zim's eyes open as his antennas lower realizing the 'dog' was a dog and that the stupid Dib-human was right.

"See, I told you!" Dib declared now being the one smiling smugly as you can hear the call with the tallests end, the tv screen going dark again.

-
[Word count: 705]