Chapter 15

One week passes since Daniel had come over and we had talked and everyday he was over my house telling me not to go and every time I would let him know that I didn’t have a choice and I didn’t want to go.

To be completely honest, I don’t why he was always telling me to stay. It wasn’t like, he liked me.

I was always hoping and asking mom to let me stay. But the answer was always the same- no. I was fed up with it to be completely honest.

This whole week I have been spending with my friends and siblings, and I don’t want to go.

Tomorrow is my flight to Australia and I’m doing last minute packing. Actually I’ve only just started packing; I tried to hold it off as long as possible. But now it was inevitable. Apparently I was only staying for three weeks at most. I grab my leopard print suitcase from the bottom of my closet and set in on my bed. I grab a pair of white, black, light blue and dark blue jeans. I also pack a few shorts and cargo pants. I put my pyjamas in, as well as my undergarments and a few pairs of shoes. I go through my makeup and pack up my eyeliner, mascara, makeup sharpener and lip gloss. I put my deodorant and perfume in, as well as my hair straightener and hair brush. I close my suitcase and leave it beside my bed.

I have a quick shower and then go to sleep.

The next morning I wake up and look at the time, it is 9:30 and my flight is at noon. I get dressed into a pair of high waisted black shorts and a white singlet with a pale blue flannel jacket that is unbottened, with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows. I put on my white and purple supras and tie my hair into a messy bun then I make my way downstairs. When I’m downstairs I look and see that all my friends are there.

“Hey,” Daniel greets.

“Hi,” I wave.

“Can I talk to you for a sec?” he asks.

I look around to see all of my friends giving us curious glances.

“Yeah, we’ll go to the kitchen,” I wave him over.

We walk out of the lounge room and into the kitchen.

Without even wasting a second he says, “I want to take you somewhere before your flight.”

“Where?” I ask.

“You’ll see,” he smiles and gently takes my wrist and moves us towards the front door.

“Hold on, just give me a second.” I walk back into the room and Emily quickly grabs my hands and moves us towards my bedroom.

“What did he say?” she screeches.

“He told me that he wants to take me somewhere.”

“Where?” she yells.

“I don’t know,” I shrug and grab my phone.