3

They just stood there. This was her chance! To fight! A real challenger.

"Right now? How come?" she asked, trying to keep calm her excitement.

Shiba scoffed. "Koza-chan. You're the talk of the town right now. I happened to hear that you wanted to fight in the underground arena! That's no place for a woman, amirite?" He folded his arms again to try to be intimidating.

"You heard?"

Shiba chuckled. He dropped his cigarette on the ground then stomped on it. "Of course I did! Hearing that Kaoru's younger sister wants to fight? Hell, I gotta show you a thing or two."

Chiharu Shiba wasn't one to mess with. He was reckless and would go crazy during a fight to prove a point.

He smirked. "I dunno if you can handle fighting me, Koza. Remember seeing me in the maximum tournament?" He let out a laugh. "Let's see if you're decent enough."

Kaoru was on the side and put his hands in his pockets, shaking his head. But it's been years since that happened Shiba, Kaoru thought to himself. I guess you're going to find this out the hard way.

Koza planted on leg behind her and had her arms up to her side as if she was going to grapple. His eyes widened. (Wow, now who does that sound like?)

"Let's go."

"Oh it's ON, Miss Hanayama!!!"

He put on a crazy grin. Shiba suddenly leaped and dashed towards her. He was quick, but not quick enough since he didn't realize her large hand caught his face.

"MMPH!!"

Koza held his face tight enough that her nails dug into his skin, and plummeted him in the ground. His eyes widened as he realized this giant of a girl just smashed him into the cement. The impact she created made cracks in the ground, with Shiba embedded in it. He didn't move since he was in a state in shock. Kaoru turned away and coughed, trying to conceal his laugh.

Koza held him there for a bit until she removed her hand from his bloodied face.

He couldn't believe it! It was so quick! He felt her immense power just by that shove, and it was felt worse than Baki's punch.

He didn't want to imagine how devastating one of her punches would be like.

Koza smirked and looked at him and the impact she made in the concrete. "Was that decent enough?"

A minute went by. Shiba just barely got up, shaking. He coughed and coughed then glared at her. He was still trying to process what the heck just happened. "You..."

He shook his head and tried to stand up straight. He did, but he was still shaking. "..."

Kaoru went up to him and pat his back, making him wince. Kaoru let out a laugh. "How was that? Think she was good?"

Shiba looked to the ground, grumbling with his face flushed. He nodded. "I can't believe your high school sister just did that."  Kaoru sighed and pulled out his cigarette pack. He gave a stick to Shiba. "You might need this. No need to be sad, you didn't know she was that strong."

Shiba took the cigarette from Kaoru and held it. "You think? I can't believe it." He felt powerless, small. Who knew Koza had that ability? It shook him to the core.

Kaoru stepped out of the mini crater Koza made and went up to her. "Well, we'll see you later Shiba," the yakuza called out. Koza waved at Shiba like nothing  happened.

He stood there for a moment. "Kozakura Hanayama. Your strength really is something else."

————-

6:00 P.M.

The Hanayama siblings went to a fancy restaurant for dinner, inviting Doppo Orochi and Kaioh Retsu. They accepted the invite.

All four of them sat down. They had small talk until Doppo asked a question.

"So, Kaoru and Koza," he started. "I sense one of you has something to talk to either of us, or both of us." He grinned.

"I do, Doppo and Retsu." Koza placed her hands on the table. "I just want to know if I'm able to train with either of you for a bit...I want to fight in the underground arena."

****

yeet. please vote and comment! ❤️ new chapter very soon :)