CHAPTER 7

HIS Side

So in order to clarify to you guys what my motives are, lets have a story flashback and lets start before my kidnapping of Kristi.

So here's what happened :

I gave Pablo a task to get all the information which regard to Kristi, and it turned out that she was a rich orphan and stuffs that you've probably read already.

And the thing is it wasn't a lie, her company is on a blink of extinction but it wasn't true that was obliged to marry me ... I mean knowing Gabriel and Haniel, hindi problemang tutulongan nila siya they've been giving help to everyone kahit di nila kilala or kahit na alam nilang they will be betrayed.

I mean what the fuck, why would they do such thing? What did you expect from those goody-goody-toe-shoes. If I were them then I'd kill them, but for now I'm laying low, I've decided to do minimal damage total damage naman talaga ang lugar nato.

Back to our "S.T.O.R.Y."

So I told Gab and Haniel about her. At first they thought that I was planning something big but when they hear me say

"SHE's pregnant"

Haniel automatically said "yes " as well as Gabriel.

Next thing I did was 'How to planned her abduction' pero si Pablo narin lang ang nag plano don . All I did was to put all his plans into action.

From my lines to the routes where I should take he planned it all walang mali and all his plans were precisely perfect.

Pero nabigla nalang ako when Bob delivered me the dress and shoes that she was supposed to wear to our engagement party..

I asked him kung saan nagpunta si Pablo, nag kibit balikat lang ang bugok at sinabing basta may importante daw siyang pinuntahan. It was a good thing that Kristi didn't spoke at the party.

So dahil di ko na ma contact si Pablo non I just went with the flow, Pablo didn't contact me for a week, kaya wala akong ginawang move, but I was tired of waiting kaya ako na mismo nag plano noong paghatid sundo sa kanya, but things just fell apart in a bad way.. I think pero parang di rin, Im not stupid or idiot but when it comes to that girl ..

everything would just go naturally.

FAIL -_-"

Things just don't go as planned kapag siya ang pinaplanohan ko, its as if something's fuckin messing with me and my plans

Like what happened recently. I just don't get it at all ..

But still it wont stop me, it even makes me fight even more. And I'm guessing that this one would be freaking harder that helping that dumbass Hitler kill those Jews.

Well I guess I wont be moving so fast like I planned to.

But maybe this would be a blessing in disguise.

Fuck! I cant believe I just said that ..

It makes me want to hurl -_-

HAHAHA well what did you guys expect? .. from a demon?

"Lucius what are you thinking?" Haaay! Im in a bar and this prostitute keeps on touching me so I pushed her away and left .. there is only one girl who I want right now and that bitchy prostitute is not her..