A Deadly Mistake

(Y/N)'s POV:

(Y/N) was currently teaching Johanna how to cook when she heard a 'thump' from the basement. "You keep stirring that, I need to check on something." (Y/N) stated, smiling as she got up and headed down the stairs, opening the heavy metal door. She then saw Mrs. Lovett on the floor, blood and spit spilling out of her mouth, causing (Y/N) to let out a scream. A scream so loud that it could be heard from Mr. Todd's trap door, causing him to rush down from his barbershop and head to the basement. "(Y/N), what's wron-" He cut himself off, spotting Mrs. Lovett's dead body. 

"I found her like this, I don't know what happened to her!" (Y/N) stated, breaking into sobs as she looked at her dead best friend. "I do, she poisoned herself." Sweeney stated, kneeling next to the corpse and looking at the piece of meat pie still in her mouth. "That bitch, she was trying to poison one of us." Sweeney stated, kicking the dead Mrs. Lovett in the mouth, breaking her jaw.

(Y/N) looked to her husband a surprised expression on her face. "Darling, she's already dead. No need for that.." (Y/N) stated, taking a hold of Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney helped her, dumping the body into the burning fire of the furnace. "We're to leave her in there until she is nothing but ashes, alright darling?" (Y/N) stated, she had become quite used to the murder and she knew it was for the best. Besides, she promised to always be loyal and faithful to her husband.

As for Johanna, she knew that her father had to murder people, but she asked to have absolutely no part in it. Sweeney understood this, but he knew that eventually Johanna would have to take part in the murder. But, that would have to happen another day. As Sweeney and (Y/N) sat with each other in the basement, watching the furnace's fire burn and rage, Sweeney held (Y/N) close to him, smiling softly as (Y/N) held onto him.

Our Story Will Continue.....