Chapter 9~Hide and seek

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8....... 28..29...30! Ready or not here I come!"

Yibo's hiding place was very obvious. He was hiding behind a couch near the tableside. Xiao zhan saw him ages ago but didn't want to ruin the game as this is the first time he saw yibo like this. 'Enjoy it while I can, right?'

After looking around the whole house while ignoring a yibo. He shouted out. "Yibo come out I can't find you! You win!"

Yibo wasn't coming out of his 'hiding' spot so xiao zhan decided to bait him out."Yibo if you come out I'll give you a kiss!"

To Xiao zhan's surprise, Yibo came out with shining eyes.

"Ah, I was just joking"

Yibo being drunk didn't understand that and started pouting saying that it wasn't fair and that Xiao zhan lied to him. Then began tearing up.

Xiao zhan being too tired to deal with yibo crying 'sighed' 'well it's not like he will remember in the mourning right?'

I leaned in giving him a quick kiss on the forehead. "Hey that's not fair, I want a real kiss"

"You never said where"

"I want a real kiss!"

"No, you already got your reward yibo, that was part of the rules. Now, you wouldn't want to break the rules right?"

"Hmph! Fine! "

"Let's go to sleep yibo"

"No! I want to play more"

"Yibo" I said in a warning tone.

Shaking his head, I put an arm over him and carried him on my shoulders. "Hey! Put me down!"

Once I got into our bedroom I threw him on the bed, then hovering over him.

"Kiss?" Yibo asks with a question.

"No, you will go to sleep"

"Ok"

'Wow, he actually agrees. Finally, I can sleep. Dinner can wait until tomorrow.'

3rd POV

Xiao zhan got ready to sleep while yibo was pretending to sleep. The lights turned off and Yibo opened his eyes and waited for them to adjust to the darkness.

He hovered over Xiao zhan carefully. Yibo made sure Xiao zhan was asleep before leaning down to steal some kisses and pecks.

Once he was satisfied he slept on xiao zhang chest falling into the rhythm of Xiao zhans heartbeat.

Time skip~

Xiao zhan woke up with a heavy but warm body over his chest. Seeing that it was yibo he didn't really mind. Instead of taking the time to admire yibo from the tip of his nose to the flushed lips.

Everything about yibo was perfect for xiao zhan. Anything he ever wanted for a partner.

Only then realizing that his arms were around his waist. He started caressing the smooth skin that was underneath the silk-like fabric.

Xiao zhan repeated the action for about 5mins before he lifted the fabric, caressing the smooth white skin.

Yibo was deep into his sleep not minding the hand that was touching him.

Sliding, his hands around Yibo's waist he started adventuring around the area. From his bellybutton to his pink buds.

When Xiao zhan rubbed against his buds Yibo moaned at the friction.

Yibo's hands had started to fist the blanket that was covering him.

The moans the yibo was letting out was making Xiao zhan hard.

Not being able to see and devour but only allowed to touch was making it hard for Xiao zhan.

Deciding that it was enough for today. Xiao zhan got for the bed carefully placing yibo's head from his chest to the pillow.

He went to the bathroom and took a cold shower to try and fix his problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                        Bye Bye~