Chapter 1

It was six years after the nine-tails'attack. 16-year old Amida Senju was attending the Council Meeting with the Clan Leaders. Amida is one of the last remaining member of the Senju Clan and a descendant of Toka Senju. Although the Council will let Danzo to discussed the situation in the Hidden Leaf Village.

"Six years ago, the nine-tails attacked the Hidden Leaf and almost completely destroyed many houses and building." Danzo said. "Now this year, we're going to expanded the Hidden Leaf to bigger area and also relocating. The Aburame Clan will be moving to this forested area here just inside the Hidden Leaf."

Shibi didn't argued but nodded and agreed since the Aburame Clan were insect-user.

"The Hidden Leaf Military Ninja Special Task Force will be moving to the area here which was close to the Hidden Leaf Academy. The Yamanaka Clan will be moving to the area here which is close to the nearby town within the Leaf Village." Danzo said.

"That would be fine with us." Inoichi said.

"That is a brilliant plan Lord Danzo." Amida said.

"The Nara Clan Compound didn't suffered a major damage so there is no need to move them. As for the Uchiha Clan, since your compound has been destroyed." Danzo said. "I've decided to relocated your new compound to the remoted outskirts of the Leaf Village."

"Lord Danzo! This isn't fair. We have been protecting the Leaf Village for a long time." Fugaku said. "If you sent us to the remoted outskirts, we would get a response in time when there was an emergency."

" We already have an ANBU Black Ops." Danzo said.

"It would be a long travel." Hiruzen said. "You can use that area as training grounds for the members of the Uchiha."

Fugaku didn't like the decision.

"Lord Hiruzen. If you approved this that I might possible recruiting members from other clan to be members of the Hidden Leaf Military Ninja Task Force Corps." Amida said.

"What do you think Hiruzen?" Danzo said.

"I approved it." Hiruzen said and agreed with Amida's idea. "Who will be your recruitments?"

"The Hyuga Clan and the Inuzuka Clan were already sent their representatives." Amida said. "And so as the Nara Clan. The Uchihas with blue sharingan will also joined the Hidden Leaf Military Ninja Special Task Force."

"Uchihas with blue sharingans?" Danzo said. "One of them was an Uchiha Heroine of the Hidden Leaf."

"You mean Rimi Uchiha." Hiruzen said.

"I planned to have representatives from the Yamanaka Clan and the Aburame Clan." Amida said.

Shibi and Inoichi were agreed.

"I'm interested." Shibi said.

"I agree as well." Inoichi said.

"We have few members of the remaining Senju Clan have already joined the Hidden Leaf Military Ninja Special Task Force Corps. We will keep maintaining the security of the Hidden Leaf and also patroling around the area of the Leaf." Amida said.

"Me and Hiruzen will entrust your military force to continued your duties to serve protect and the Hidden Leaf."  Danzo said.