Chapter 2

At the headquarters of the Hidden Leaf Military Ninja Special Task Force Corps. Amida is called her members of the Hidden Leaf Military Ninja Task Force Corps first five members. It was Zaki Senju (15), Konokagi Senju (15), Tamara Inuzuka (20), Rimi Uchiha (17) and Tsunami Hyuga (15).

"It looks like the Uchiha Leaf Police Force can't be trusted because of the speculated rumors about their involvement in the nine-tails'attack in the Leaf." Amida said.

"The Blue Sharingan Elite Squad are awared of this." Rimi said. "We were suspecting that the Uchiha Leaf Police Force were involved in the nine-tails' rampage. Many villages blamed all the Uchihas with the red sharingan. In which became problematic for our village."

"Why don't we recruited more members?" Konokagi said. "I'm pretty sure that we need to create more security procedure around the village and monitoring the Uchiha Clan's moves."

"What if they planned a coup d'etat and use it to segregated the foundation of the clan village." Zaki said.

"That would be a serious problem." Rimi said. "If it happened. But if it does happened, I might suggest that the Blue Sharingan Elite Squad will take action."

"I'm working on recruiting members." Amida said. "We need to increased our military force and strictly monitoring the Uchiha Clan's move. Danzo and the ROOT were also have working on monitoring them as well."

"I planned to get more members from my clan." Tamara said.

"Mine too." Tsunami said. "It would be best if we have Hyugas and Inuzukas on the military ninja special task force."

"Depends on who can be recruited." Amida said.

Tamara and Tsunami were deadpanned.

"Are you kidding me?" Both Tamara and Tsunami said.

"I'm pretty sure that the Fugaku isn't satisfied with the new relocation for the Uchiha Leaf Police Force."  Rimi said.

"Since the 2nd Hokage, Tobirama Senju drove the entire Uchihas out of the Leaf Village due to feared that one of them becomes the next Madara." Zaki said. "Now we are making our suspicious that they might attempt to kidnap the son of the 4th Hokage and attempt to release the nine-tails and the history might repeated itself like the nine-tails rampage that happened six years ago."

"Naruto is under the protection of both Blue Sharingan Elite Squad and the Hidden Leaf Military Ninja Special Task Force, it was Lord Hiruzen entrusted us to protect Naruto because the 4th Hokage wished Naruto to be the future hero of the Hidden Leaf." Rimi said. "He will be an excellent ninja of the Leaf and he'll be useful when it comes to defend the village with the help of his comrades one day."

"You're right Rimi." Amida said.