six.

kentrell

kentrell.

_____

"where august at." kd asked mugging the ceiling.

"she went back home yesterday morning." janayah said.

"okay okay, so why you still here. we don't like you." he said stank facing her.

"because, the fuck." there was a knock on the door. kd stood up mugging going to answer it.

"FRIEND."

Before I knew Kd came running back into the living room with august on shoulder.

"put me downn." She whined. He put her on the couch and she started talking to everybody.

"so you still mad at me?" I asked her, she mugged me.

I mugged her back and started scrolling threw Instagram. I saw pictures of august in ine of her fan page so I screenshoted some and posted them.

n

ba_youngboy

nba_youngboy  I make you upset, but you know I care for you🌒.

comments disabled

_____

I felt somebody staring at me so I looked up seeing august biting her bottom lip at me.

"what, you got a problem." I smirked at her. she blushed looking away.

"august, c'mere." I said standing up. I watched her stand up and walk towards me.

"yeah." she said, I grabbed her hand taking her upstairs.

"why you bring me up here." she asked.

"cause' I wanted to chill witchu'." I say taking my shirt off. sitting on the bed.

she put her purse and phone on my nightstand. taking her joggers off showing her nike pro spandex. she also took her never broke again hoddie, showing her nike sports bra.

she tied her hair up in a high bun before climbing in my bed.

"when you get a tattoo." I asked, looking behind her ear.

"two days ago." She said grabbing the remote.

"what is it."

"It's just a heart." She said nonchalantly.

I nodded my head taking my shirt and basketball shorts off. laying under the covers.

"moove." I whined kicking her under the cover.

"If you kick me again, I'll hit you." I smirked at her, kicking her harder than before.

"and what, I dare you. hit me." I teased. she turned around smacking my chest hard as fuck.

"get out." I rolled my eyes.

"me sorry, don't be mad bubba." she whined which sounded more like a moan. don't know how just did.

"move."

"okay, bye." I felt her start moving towards the other side of the bed. I snatched her back by me.

"just watch the movie." I said, wrapping my arms around her. she turned around snuggling into my bare chest.

"august, you love me." I asked.

"yeah, of course." she said

"promise." I held my pinky out. she connected hers with mines...