Lucky or Not

Nakaupo lang kami sa starbucks while handling our cafe,  si sir jiovanie nasa labas may kausap sa phone,  madami na nagtitingingan smen kasi,  hello isang CK ang ksama ko.. Pero si CK ngiti lang ng ngiti sa bawat dadaan at lalapit sa knya.. Nakakahiya na tlaga to..

"hmmm.. CK you know what,  I think you can go now,  okay na talaga ako and it's late na din.. " I said with guilt..

"No it's okay.. Hmm salamat nga pala dito sa gift.. Btw okay lang if buksan ko na? " CK

"Yeah sure "-me

CK open the gift and saw his smile..

"Wow,  this is cool and yeah it looks expensive..Thanks" CK

"heheh.. Welcome,  bsta ikaw.. "-me

Nagkwentuhan lang kami ng konti then bumalik na din sa loob si sir Jiovanni,  kasama ang best friend ko..

"Sir,  sorry po talaga sa interruption at sa abala,  pasensya na po kau sa baliw kong best friend.. CK slamat ulit.. Uwi na kami" Tracy

"haha.. It's okay.. Nakakatuwa nga sya ehh.. Ohh ija.. Ingat kau ha.. Nice to meet you both.. " -jiovanni

"Bye CK and sir,  sorry po ulit and salamat po" me

"no I should thank yoh,  thanks for the gift and the effort sa paghabol sa van.. Thanks miss Ganda.. Hope to see you again (hug)-CK

Later on..

Dahil sa pagod naisipan na din namin magpasundo sa driver namin,  grabe ang araw na to.. hindi ko alam kung malas ba ko o swerte.. Pero isa lang alam ko MASAYA ako... Nakita ko si CK,  tinulungan nia kong makatayo,  hinabol ko sia,  tinulungan nia ulit ako tumayo and the highlight of the night is the HUG..

Inihatid muna namen si Tracy sa bahay nila,  then on we drove home.. Nagtataka ako kung bakit may kotse na nakapark sa harap ng bahay namin.. Bumaba ako sa sasakyan at pumasok sa loob ng bahay..

"maa.. "naputol ang sasabhin ko ng makita ang pamilyar na bulto na nakupo sa sofa ng bahay.. Ang taong tinakasan ko ng ilang taon,  ang taong mahal ko pero kinatatakutan ko dahil sa gusto niang patakbuhin ang buhay ko.. Agad na nag flash back amg araw kung sn pinili kong mahiwalay sa knya khit masira ang pamilyang iniingatan ng mommy ko.
Flashback

"Hi baby girl.. "-dad

"Hi dad,  so what now.. It's  a rare thing to see you here"-me

"Why,  are you not happy to see your dad,  princess? "-dad

"You know I'm not dad"-me

"Then I just want to say you a surprise"-dad with his creepy smile

Dad always creeps me out,  I love him but he is not the usual dad that every daughter would want to have.. He live his whole life with his business.. He misses the most important event in my life. In my school and my everything.. He only love his business.. He is a business tycoon in London,  me and my mom live there for half of my life before we plan to live him. He is the owner of one of the famous clothing line in London.. And he wants me to do whatever he wants..

"Accept it princess.. It's your destiny,  you'll be the most famous model here and London and you will marry the most known model of the rival company.. And when it happen.. We will be known as one of the biggest clothing line here.. You know the merge will do a lot for us.. "dad

"Can you hear yourself,  your going to engage me with the man I don't know.. I don't even love him and its all bcos of your business.. that's absurd" I almost yelled to my father..

After that conversation with him all the changes come.. Me and my mom moved here in the Philippines and decided to live a normal life.. Forgetting what life I should really living.. There's some part of me that is sad of what happened.. I don't want to abandoned my father but its the least I can do to escape from his selfish wants.

And now his here again,  for whag to ruin my life.. To push me marry a man I don't know..

End of Flashback

"Hi princess"-dad

His smiling now and it creeps me out,  I step back when he attempted to hug me..

"Sienna,  go upstair I know you're tired"-mom

"Thanks mom"-me

I go upstair and lay down on my bed,  I must say,  I missed dad so much,  I want  to hug him tight but.. It's not that easy..

I've been thinking random things and what will happen with dad's comeback until I fall asleep..

Third and fourth chapters finished.. Hope you all like it.. Love lots.. Keep calm and love Juan Karlos..

A/N Please comments, vote and share this guys..I'll be the happiest if you'll do it..Thank you..