Sweet 15

🔞🔞🔞warning🔞🔞🔞

She gets out of the shower and changes.

"Do you wanna sleep on the left or right?" I ask her.

"Wherever you want,I don't mind" she says.

"So I sleep on the left,u do right" I say and she nods.

We both lay in our beds and start using our phones,when I receive a messages in the group chat.

                   The GANG

💬Jaden: guys,have u seen that new girl?

💬Alejandro: Yeah,shes the best kisser in town I'm telling you.

💬Chase: she came with Payton,he's her friend.

💬Anthony: Oh I saw her,she makes the best drinks.

💬Joey: she's the best girl I've kissed frr.

💬YOU: guys she's just 15,turned 15 like 4 hours ago.

💬Joey: idc about her age,as long as It isn't pedophilia,for me it's fine.

💬Chase: payt,you should add her to the gc bro.

💬YOU: nooo,she's new to town and all,that's not a good idea.

💬Alejandro: Pleasee,we wanna be her friends.

💬YOU: fine,we're in a hotel together now because she's too drunk to be home,but tomorrow morning I'll ask her about this.

💬Jacob: why don't u f w her bro,she's hot affff.

💬YOU: she's drunk and I can't.

💬Jacob: I've never seen u like this,come on payton everybody had the taste of her already,there's only u,Chase,and Antony last.But they're dating so there's only you.

💬YOU: I'll kiss her and that's the max,I won't f w her come on,anyways gtg,bye.

💬Jacob: have a nice sex bro.

💬Chase: leave him alone Jacob.

——————

💭 'maybe Jacob is right...I mean I heard she's a very good kisser and she's not blood related to me'

"Gabriela,r u good?" I ask.

"Yeah,I'm getting better" she says.

"Good news,ur the best kisser in town." I say.

"How'd you know?I never even put my lips on any part of u!" She says.

"Well,the boys told me,they said ur hot,sour and sweet" I tell her and she smirks.

"Unfortunately we're step siblings,because ur very hot,just saying" she says but she's still with the drunk voice.

"Gabriela shut the fuck up,ur drunk" I say.

"I'm totally fine,I could make out with u but u just don't know how to turn me on,and you'd never figure it out" she says with smirky playful eyes.

"Are u doubting my turn-on abilities?u are a naughty girl,so sad that'd be if ur daddy knew you are sleeping with a boy you just met,he'd be so disappointed right?" I say with a scratchy voice.

"Yeah,unfortunately he won't know,he's in Toronto working right now" she says.

"What a bummer would it be if ur mom knew you had sex with me right?but aren't I hot?you told me I am!" I say getting closer to her and trying to get on the top.