Nighttime walk

We got in the car and we drove to the beach
The sun was setting when we arrived,we stopped the car and the girls ran to the ocean as fast as they could,but I could only stare at one girl,Gabriela and her long brown hair with sun highlights running trough the sand as she was smiling.
Suddenly Anthony spoke to me:

"Dude,are you okay?" He says.

"Yeah,hes just in love" Chase Says smiling.

"No I'm not...uh...Joey is into her already" I said and Joey looked at me.

"I'm not into her,I just think she's beautiful and hot as damn" He said and I rolled my eyes.

The sun was setting beautifully and the sky was already half dark when the girls came up to us

"Can we all go for a walk?I love nighttime walks"Avani says.

"Me too,the vibe is good" Charli says.

"Yeah,Sure I love walks" Alejandro says.

So we all agreed on going for a walk.

"Bro,the sky beautiful don't you think?" Gabriela says and I make a shy face "What's wrong?" She says.

"Nothing,you just bro-zoned him" Chase says laughing.

"No she didn't,she called me what I am,Her brother" I say.

"You are not actually my brother tho,ur not even my half-brother" Gabriela said and I laughed.

"Yeah you're right,what do you want me to call you then?" I said.

"Call me whatever you want,But I love when people call me Gabbie or Baby" She says with a little smile which was adorable.

"Okay you two,flirting time is over" Joey says.

"we aren't flirting,we're talking" I say.

"Okay then..."Joey says.

"I love nighttime walks,but let's spice this up" Gabriela says as she plays "Cry baby" by the neighborhood. "This isn't my favorite song ever,but it matches the nighttime walk vibe"

"That song is dope" Alejandro says.

"Yeah,I love it" Charli says.

"This song makes me horny af" Gabriela says. "I could make out with anyone Rn"

"Makeout with me then" Joey says.

"Nah not with you Joey,Makeout with Payton then" Avani says.

"I don't think he'd agree with me kissing him" Gabriela says.

"Do you really care about his opinion?just go for it" Charli says.

And then I wasn't able to speak,I don't even know what happened to me
She just got closer and closer and she says

"I'm all yours tonight" and smirks as our lips collide.
I feel her soft tongue go in and we kiss neatly,softly but hotly.I won't put details because that'd be gross.

After we stop kissing she says
"Can we go home now?I need to change"she said smiling as I hug her sideways and we walked to the car.

Note: SORRY IK IT TOOK AWHILE BUT I JUST FOUND OUT MY SCHOOL IS DOING ONLINE STUFF SO I GOTTA FIND TIME BUT ILL TRY TO UPDATE SOONER NEXT TIME.