intro

Hi! Thanks for coming! I know a lot of people hate intros and author's notes, so I'll keep this quick, but I'd really appreciate it if you took the time to read it.

This story was published chapter by chapter and so some of the author's notes are irrelevant now, but there are only a couple anyway and they're all short, so please don't just skip over them, they're there for a reason.

This story is NOT PERFECT. I love constructive criticism, but please don't judge, hate or anything along those lines. I'm not perfect either, I'm only human and I can only do and take so much. Thanks!

Before we get into the story I'd like to add that this story is:
- child-/family-friendly
- LGBTQ+
- not totally canon but like there is NOTHING disproving Hestadil
- a Hestadil School for Good and Evil fanfic
- written by someone who hadn't read SGE: A Crystal of Time (I now have, but I haven't gotten to read OTK yet so nO SPOILERS)

WARNING: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/inked-fables . Thank you.

I hope you enjoy!! Thanks again so much for reading!
-smo

UPDATE: I have now read ACoT, but not OTK. However this story was written when I hadn't read either, so just like,,,,imagine QfG was the end of things lmao. Thanks!
-smo