Chapter 2

I heard a voice inside my head saying don't do it don't do it. Don't do want I thought. I was so confused was this just a nightmare or real life!
Tracy woke me up so I wouldn't get in trouble and we walked to English. In English we were reading a book,I love to read so I might have accidentally read the whole book last night woops. The book was amazing it was all about the stars and space. It talked about the rotations of Jupiter and Mars. It talked about the stars and constellations. I was just so amazed. I really loved reading about about stars I don't know I was just amazed by them.

Many people came up to me during third period and said happy birthday I actually wrote down all of the names. They include:
Grace michalski
Attie hostler
Kylie mcpoland
Sierra Cappelli
Katie Mac (short for McLaughlin)
And Jessica Carey

Most of these people were my good friends. well another person said happy birthday too me but I think she was trying to be sarcastic, it was Selena goodman. I am usually pretty excepting so I was usually the nice one at school. I never really had anyone who I didn't like except Selena goodman and her friends. I was always nice to them at the start but when she turned evil I didn't even try anymore. All she did was gossip about people and make fun of nerds. I wasn't too much of a nerd I have long black straight hair with not a curly to be seen, perfect roses red lips, a perfect body because I'm a gymnast and dark brown eyes like black holes. I only really have one thing I don't like about myself and it's my eyes. Many people have soft blue eyes or dark scary red eyes but me I just have black holes for my eyes. Yeah great now when people look in my eyes they see nothing.

A/N

Sorry for a boring chapter I will try and get maybe another short chapter out tomorrow cause I will be in the car for four hours. I have actually been writing another book and will probably be posting it today.

If you liked this chapter vote for it and if you have any ideas for the next chapter feel free to comment like I said in my other boon I will be updating Sunday definitely and some Wednesday's. I might updating 3 times this week. I might update tomorrow but we will see. Anyways hope you liked it.😊