Chapter 1: Falling

You knew - he was mesmerized by your bouncy curls, deep ocean eyes and beautiful soft like silk skin. You were sure and confident, by the slight touch of his hand, when you were chatting with friends on the couch, or seductive smirk with the wink, when you were dancing at one of the parties. You were absolutely sure, when he leaned too close to you, grabbing a bottle of beer, that "accidentally" was standing behind your back. Your noses almost touching, you out of breath, heart trying to escape ribcage. He is going away, leaving you with heated feelings. Yeah, you're sure. You know, that you can't stand sexual tension between you. You need to quit playing innocent and join his teasing game.

January and February - such memorable months. They are filled with events and acquaintances. You've met George at BAFTAs 2020. Dean-Charles Chapman, your cousin, introduced you to each other. At first, you thought it was a bad idea when you accepted the invitation of your brother to accompany him at the event, but now you're sure its fate or, at least, fun idea. After BAFTAs you were invited to a party, that was holding place at a cottage outside the city. It was rented by someone from the crew of the 1917.

Everything started with casual winks. Every time you made eye contact he was seductively smirking or winking at you. It was fun until you felt sexual desire. His strong hands, the veins. Every time he was holding his bear or cigarette  you felt head over heels about him. You were not sure if he was actually interested in you, or just trying to casually flirt with every girl at the party.

Once you were standing in the kitchen, leaning against countertop, he came to get his bear. Accidently it was behind you, despite other cans on the table, or in the fridge, or even bottles of his favorite Corona in a box on the floor. Looking straight in your eyes, he leaned closer and closer, lightly brushing his fingers against your skin, sending shivers down your spine. Your noses almost touching, you feel his breath on your face. You could have asked me to move you said, still standing in the same position, hands on the worktop, legs dangerously close to his. No, I'm pretty comfortable He grabbed his drink, slightly smirking.

It was midnight, no one even thinks about quitting the party. You, George, Dean, Daisy Ridley, Florence Pugh and some of the other actors were sitting around the bonfire, chatting, laughing. George was looking at you whole time, glancing when you were telling stories to Florence, laughing at your hilarious childhood moments with brother.

"Yeah, and this is how all of my Nirvana t-shirts were gone!" Everyone laughed at your story. 

"But still you love me," Dean made a "kissy" lips, trying to get closer. Grabbing his hand, you quickly pulled him closer in a tight hug.

"God, I didn't mean that much! You will choke me to death!" Everyone laughed again, Dean panting in your tight embrace. After a while, you lightened brotherly hug, when Dean spoked again.

"I know one thing that you were born for, besides stealing my clothes and singing

"And what is it, pal?" 

"Remember, when you told my girlfriend that I'm out of town? I was home at that time

"She was stupid as hell, right from the Dumb and Dumber. She left you because of the horoscope! "Because stars told me to find someone taller, it will make my future bright" You grimaced Dean's ex-girlfriend from high school. Everyone burst out laughing! 

"You are my favorite siblings in the world," Florence said, trying not to cry out of laughing. 

"Yeah yeah. I was mad, even though she was a slut. You've come the next day to apologize. You stroked my hair and back. Your hugs are the best. No one can do it better. Your touch is magical". 

"Y/N I'm first in line to feel your magical hands," Florence said, raising her hands. In a few minutes, everyone was raising their hands, fighting to be the first one. Sorry, sis Dean whispered with pity smile.

After a while commotion started to fade. Everyone already forgot about Dean's story, so you thanked god you shouldn't have to stroke everyone's heads and backs and whatever they will make you do. You felt a hand on your knee. 

"I guess it's my turn. Show me your magic". George said teasingly, positioning himself between your legs. Without any words you started slowly caressing his gold hair, concentrating on every strand. It was really thick, but at the same time, so soft and warm. You took this time to relax, and you enjoyed it. The fainted sound of fire gets you sleepy. Everyone was quiet, who was reading a book, drinking his beer, mesmerized by the golden flames. Half of the company gone, someone gets home or sleep in guest rooms. Fading under a calm nature sounds you didn't notice as George leaned his head on your left leg. You felt him starting to calmly snore. 

"What a lovely view!" Out of nowhere said Dean. "Get to the house, its cold outside" Dean shook George's shoulder to wake him up. George stood up, giving you a hand. 

"Yeah, your hands making real magic. I didn't have a proper sleep in months" 

"Just ask," You said with a wink and get into the house.