Chapter 2: Unexpected

Two days after

The conversation left you in doubtful feelings

The conversation left you in doubtful feelings. He ignored your last questions. Maybe you were overthinking, but feelings flooded you. He didn't message you after that. You wanted to send him a message too badly, but you managed to contain yourself. You were losing yourself, getting caught by the romantic feelings. You just wanted to make it a teasing game! What did he want?

2 weeks after your conversation and Oscars, where 1917 get a lot of awards, the whole crew and some other actors invited you to another party.

"I'm not sure about that, I have a lot of work to do"

"You know that it's not working on me, so get dressed and I will wait for you in the car" Saoirse Ronan said, leaving you in your apartment.

After a whole 10 minutes of pacing around, you managed to dress properly, do makeup and somehow get yourself together!

Your dress, baby! You are gorgeous *wink*It was not a cozy cottage, it was a fancy mansion with huge windows and a pool in a backyard! You've never been to such a place

It was not a cozy cottage, it was a fancy mansion with huge windows and a pool in a backyard! You've never been to such a place. Saoirse gets your hand and took you inside. You get a drink and started to walk around, finding familiar faces. Your phone started buzzing.

It was George! Your heart started to beat faster

It was George! Your heart started to beat faster. He is here. You were as excited, as mad at him for not sending any message this whole time. You get upstairs, frantically looking around. You were walking down the corridor, trying to find a bathroom. It was dark and you can't find a light switch. After 5 doors dark corridor seems never-ending. Once you've decided to turn back and find another restroom someone grabbed your waist and pulled you inside one of the rooms. It was still dark. You can't see a person's face. You were scared to death, imagining all kinds of scenarios in your head. In a minute you started to smell familiar cologne.
Lights switch on.

"Hey ya Magic Hands" Same teasing smirk, perfectly styled hair, seductive black suit on the toned body. You felt like fainting.

"Mhm m hey" You tried to get away from him, turning back, but his grip was too strong, and you liked it.

"It seems like I found you," He said slowly, in a half-whisper. His big hands still on your waist. He started to slightly caressing your skin with big thumbs, waiting for your answer. This movement sends shivers all over your body.

"It sure looks like it, but you took advantage of me when I was most vulnerable! It's called cheating. So keep your hands to yourself". His smirk slightly changed in wary expression.

"No. Are you mad at me, or something?"

"Not that it's hurting me, but you didn't send me any message after our lovely conversation," You said, crossing hands on your chest.

"You didn't wright me either. Listen, don't make a scene from this. I have my reasons".

"Yeah, of course, I understand," You said, making an angry face.

"I can make it up to you," He said, almost whispering. George touches your cheek with his big thumb, stroking it slowly. He leaned closer, taking your hands in his warm and harsh palms. Screw this game! You were ready to let him win, can't hold yourself anymore. His mouth was slightly open. He slowly leaning closer and closer...And then you heard a door slam behind you. You jumped away from George, scared as hell.

"Hey Baby, I was looking for you! What are you doing here...with...introduce гs Georgie?" You were confused.

"Mhmm..it's Y/N. She is my friend and coworker. Y/N it's Meghan, my girlfriend"

AN: Boom! Thanks for reading) Votes and comments are really appreciated if you liked the story! Still thinking about continuation. Let me know if you want to read the rest of the story! Kisses for everyone