:(

"ᴏɴᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ

"ᴏɴᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ."

________________________________

-Kᴀɪʀɪ Pᴏᴠ-

I woke up to see Mattia not with me on the bed. I decided to go home anyways. I couldn't find him though, I left anyways.

-15 minutes later- I went to school and immediately saw Mattia with Cynthia. They were hugging each other and stuff.

I headed straight to class, Not knowing what happend to Him and I.

He came in class, Not bothered to see me and Sat next to Cynthia. I almost started to cry.

I paid Attention to class And tried to ignore their Talk.

"Your so Cute, Mattia."

"No, you are."

"Aww, Mattia."

And they hugged each other and Mattia Gave her a Kiss. I felt like cyring.

"MATTIA NO MAKING OUT JEEZ" the teacher
Yelled In a Loud tone.

The whole class giggled except me Looking at the two staring at the teacher.

The class ended and i immediately Went up to Mattia.

"Mattia, What happend? Did u forget..?"

"It was a One time Thing. look, just leave me alone And let me and my girl live Happily. "

"... " I didn't say Anything, All I wanted to do was die Already.

For the Rest of the day, I pay attention to The class. I pretty much had a good grade, I wasn't like my Old self anymore. I was pretty much quieter and smarter a bit. I got the highest score in all class.

I went home quietly while Mattia Looks at me across the neighborhood, I didn't want to look at his Stupid face. Fucking bitch. Anyways I came home and hugged my mother and I took off my shoes and went upstairs to my room.

"Stupid Asshole" I said as I see a Picture of me and Mattia Hugging each other. I took it out and threw it in the garbage can

"I wished I've never loved him."

_____________________________

Mattia is such a asshole tbh