"_"

"....."

________________________

"M-Mattia is my Partner? n-no..."

"Yes kairi, He's your partner."

Mattia Smirked and Looked at me, Ew .
I rolled my eyes and I could tell Cynthia was Fucking mad as hell Lmao.

-After class-

I went to lunch and went to sit by ale But This Fucking Asshole kept following me.

I soon gave up and Sat Next to Someone Random, Mattia Fucking sat By me.

"Hi."

"Shut up"I said.
mattia Laughed, Why the fuck is he laughing .

I rolled my eyes and excused my Self to the restroom. I looked at mattia, he a
excused himself too? THIS ASSHOLE .

I walked faster to the restroom but he catched up.

"Mattia Stop following me, you creepy asshole."

" Nah, Olaf"

" Wasn't I your "user" as you said I was?"

"...."

"That's right, Mattia. Im probably am your user. I don't fucking love you. "

I walked in the rest room.  While Mattia Just stood there looking in the floor. My heart just broke Seeing him like that. Then, I saw tears falling out of his eye like clouds raining. He wiped it off and decided to head back.

I just looked at him walking back to the cafeteria, shocked and Sadly Felt Gulty .

I decided to Head back to the Cafeteria and see what he was doing. He was talking to Cythnia. My heart just couldn't handle it.
Do I still love him or I hate him in the guts?

I just went back and Mattia sat next to me.
I didn't Want to look at him. He didn't want to look at me either. But I decided to look at him anyway. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Stop looking at me." My eyes went wide open as words came out of his mouth.

"S-Sorry." I spoke out.

He looked at me. He was crying, I could tell. I almost felt like crying. I want to be with him again. I just want to kiss him.

I wished we could be back to the old selfs again.

I liked him for years. But it was unexpected he would do that just because  of a stupid bitch cynthia .

"I'm sorry, Mattia. I didn't mean it."

His eyes went wide.
But it went silent. He didn't want to say anything and I could tell. I let out a tear .
As it goes down my face, He wiped it and Walked away.

I broke him.

_______________________________