❤️❤️

Arthit locked the door of his dorm room and look at his wristwatch which was showing the time 5:45 pm. After 15 minutes, he is going to meet his Facebook friend Moon. Moon, who became quite close to his heart, more close than a friend should. He walked towards the elevator thinking if he should meet Moon or run back to his dorm and hide under his bed.Arthit trusted Moon, even after their fight with the real identity and him blocking the other. But after today's phone call and their conversation, he is not sure anymore if he should trust Moon or not. He is nervous to meet Moon and at the same time he was excited to meet his crush. So he pushed all the unnecessary & negative thoughts away and decided to see how things turns out. 

Arthit walked out of the building, looking around only to find a weird person who was wearing a mask leaning against an expensive bike. He frowned, not seeing anyone else outside of his building.

'That can't be Moon.' Arthit thought and again he started looking around to find anyone else except for that weird mask man. His frown got deeper as he saw no one else. 

'Did anyone make a prank on me pretending to be Moon? Bright? But how would he know what Moon calls me.' Arthit thoughts. He clearly remembers the only person who calls him Oon is Moon. No one except Moon calls him by that name and also about that name he has never told anyone.

Suddenly his phone started to ring bringing Arthit back to reality. Arthit looked at his mobile which was showing Moon calling. 

"If it's a prank I'm gonna kill the person who ever thought it was funny." Arthit gritted his teeth and receive the call.

"Hello." A muffled voice came from the other side.

"Hello. Where are you? I can't see you." Arthit was angry. If he didn't want to come then why did he call before saying to meet.

"Well I'm here. Standing in front of you." When Arthit heard that his eyebrows furrowed more. He could see only one person standing in front of him.

"Don't say you're the weird person who is wearing a mask?" Arthit asked, eyeing the weird man who was also looking at him.

"Yup that's me. Why scared kiddo?" The laughing sound made Arthit's blood boil in anger. 

"Why I would be scared." Arthit grumbled under his breath and cut the call and started to walk until he was in front of the masked person.  

Both were looking at each other not saying anything. Kongpob was drinking the cuteness of Arthit with his eyes and Arthit was torn between staying there or running back to his room. 

"So you're Moon?" Arthit breaks the silence, since he has come this far he will stay and see the end. 

Kongpob smiles under his mask and nods. 

"I thought you said you will reveal everything about yourself, then what's with that mask you're wearing? Show your face or I'll go back." Arthit said with determination, he is not going anywhere from there with that man until he sees his face. 

'He has a good temper.' Kongpob thoughts and removes his mask slowly revealing his face, he saw Arthit's eyes becoming huge as he saw his full face with a beautiful smile.