❤️

Kongpob entered his cabin, opening his suit's buttons and loosening his tie, he dropped his body on the chair. He was tired and exhausted, attending all the boring meetings from the morning. It was already past lunch time. He exhaled loudly.

Someone knocked at the door, Kongpob looked up and saw his secretary Em standing with a packet of food

Someone knocked at the door, Kongpob looked up and saw his secretary Em standing with a packet of food. He gestured to him to come in.

"Tired?" Em asked after clearing the desk and placed the food in front of Kongpob.

"Yeah. Those meetings were too boring. Why don't you attend those in place of mine?" Kongpob asked before taking a bite.

Em rolled his eyes listening to his best friend.

"I'm not the CEO of this company. It's you. I'm just your secretary who manages all appointments for you and whatever work you say to do, I do that for you."

Kongpob Suthiluck, 28 years old and the CEO of Ocean Electronics. He is a famous businessman who has many investments in many companies, in Entertainment businesses and many more. He has gained a lot of popularity in a short time after taking over his father's company at the age of 23. He is in the top ten handsome bachelor with whom people are dying to get married.

"I can make you the CEO. What do you think? It's also the work I am telling you to do" Kongpob says teasingly.

"Stop talking nonsense. And eat your food." Em said glaring at Kongpob. Kongpob laughs loudly.

"By the way, Tay came and left a file for you. Wait I will get it, it's on my desk." Saying that Em went out and after a few minutes came back with a blue file in his hands.

"Put it on the desk. You can go now, thanks." Kongpob said and Em left him alone.

Kongpob opened the file and started to read it.

Name: Arthit Ronjapat
Age: 19 years old.
Father: David Ronjapat, owner and CEO Of Ronjapat Pvt LTD.
Mother: Nam Ronjapat, house wife.
Studying: civil engineering in Kasetsart University.
Friends: Knott, Bright, Prem, Tutha.
Lover: None.
Address: Staying in University dorms.
Hobby: Playing drums and Singing.
Favourite: Sports Basketball.
Details: He is an intelligent boy and good at studies, has multiple scholarships. Likes to help people. Has won multiple awards for singing and playing drums.