"Don't bite deep"

Kanato POV
It was a dark, spooky night. (As per usual.)
Kanato was sitting in his room, on his bed. He was sitting cross legged, his elbows on his knees and one hand on his mouth. Who knows what he was thinking of-
A few moment passed, a knock on the door filled the silent room.. kanato then perked up, looking in a doors direction suddenly. "God damn these stupid pests." kanato almost angrily walked over to the door in his normal attire as always.

He opened the door quite slowly.. noticing ayato sobbing at his front door. "M-my- he-" his words were almost indescribable. "M-mm,, my bear.." ayato looks kanato dead in the eyes. "Help." Ayatos eyes were somewhat welcoming, them being filled with tears.
Kanato smiles at him slightly. His pointy teeth popping out of his blood thirsty lips. Kanato then looks back into his dorm, noticing the "mess" (a few books on the floor and his bed not made)

"Hey Ayato can you help me with my room pls?"Kanato said. "sure" Ayato said. " but first I want to clean you~" Ayato said with a smirk

"W-What do y-you mean by that?" " You know exactly what I mean Kanato~" Ayato was walking towards Kanato making his back touch the wall. " H-Hey! W-What do you think y-your doing?!?!" Ayato leans in and smells his blood from his neck " mmm~ May I have a taste?~" " S-Sure but don't bite too deep ok....." " I won't~"

To be continue