Chapter 1:

I was walking up in the morning by the bright light from my window. My whole body was hurting from all the bruises I got from my parents last night. They beat me up again because I came home late from work. They are not the best parent in the world. They always wanted a boy and they got me instead. They have punished me for it ever since I was born.

It was Monday morning, which meant that I had to get ready and go to work again. After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I decided to wear a black hoodie and pants so that no one at work could see all of my bruises. I started to slowly and casually go down the stairs so that my parents wouldn't hear me. They were the last people that I wanted to see this morning. I finally got down the long set of stairs and made my way out the front door because my parents could see me. I got on my pink bike and went to work.

I arrived at Taco Bell (where I work) A little while later. As I walked in I met my best friend Jisoo. Jisoo and I have been friends for over 13 years now. Jisoo first worked at McDonald's, but moved to Taco Bell so that I wouldn't feel lonely.

" always late" she said while giving me an adorable bright smile that she has on every day.
" I know," I replied, also giving back a bright smile. I padded to the dressings room so that the manager wouldn't hear my footsteps. I was a little bit late, so I didn't want him to notice and punish me.

To be continued......

Like and vote plz

Author note: so basically we did this "young author" thing at school. And for that I wrote this book, so I was like why not just write it on the wattpad lol 😂💜 I was gonna make it a fanfic but that's just too much

Anyways go subscribe to my new YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCsQ6Hg04fvWcPqTPzwiWH6w