Chapter 3

I got scared, but I was even more scared when I looked at the person that had just came in here.
It was Park Jimin- the one and only mafia king that everyone was afraid of. I saw him on the news all the time. I was shaking to the point that I feel like I could "Pee" myself. "Ji...jimin?" I asked in a shake your voice. "What am I doing here" I asked, still shaking because of the fact the park Jimin was right in front of me.
"Go take a shower and come downstairs for breakfast" he said and just walked out of the room, without even letting me respond. I finally decided to just go take a shower and see what would happen next.

After an hour of taking a hot shower and getting ready, I left the room. I was working in the hall, trying to find my way to the kitchen, when I saw someone..
"This way Miss" A young girl in the hallway told me. "My name is Mina and Mr. park told me to come and get you for breakfast." She said with an angelic smile on her face. I saw she was very nice so I followed her and she led me to the kitchen were seven young men were sitting. She then Seated me next to Park Jimin.

It all got quiet for minute, but then Jimin broke the silence by asking, "So how did you sleep Y/n?" I was mad and didn't want to talk to him, at that moment I had no idea where I was, what I was doing there and why he had kidnapped me.
"H....how do you know my...name?" I asked in a nervous voice.
"That's not the answer to my question" he said in a cold voice. He sounded like he was mad.
"No, I did not sleep well." I told him. "No you answer my question" I said.
"I don't have to if I don't want to. Now shut up and eat unless you want to be in trouble" he replied.

The whole breakfast was very awkward and irritating. I went back to the room I slept in, which I thought was now my room. I just sobbed. I didn't know where I was and even who these people who I'm with right now. I closed my door and just kept crying. That is when I heard a knock on the door.
    "Open up." I heard from the door and I immediately knew who the voice belonged to.

To be continued.......

[A/n] thx for reading, plz vote and comment if you want more chapters and new stories. I purple uuuuuuuu💜💜💜💜💜

Anyways go subscribe to my new YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCsQ6Hg04fvWcPqTPzwiWH6w