Part 6

"Look Leo we're finally here" I said as we went up the wall with the maneuver gears. As we were finally reaching the ground we were surrounded by soldiers pointing their guns at us.

I handed Leo to max and stud in front of them. "May I speak to commander Erwin" "Who are you" a soldier said getting closer to me. "I'm Y/N Ackerman. May I please speak to commander Erwin." The soldiers started to speak to each other and suddenly one left with a horse. "I'm sorry ma'am but can you wait here while we go get commander Erwin for you?"the soldier said more politely while the others put their gun down. I nodded my head and made my way towards Max and Leo.

I talked with max for a while until I heard someone saying my name. I turned around to only find "L-Levi". He was about to come closer until Max got in front of me and Leo grabbed my leg. "Y-Y/N your alive. How , I thought you were dead. And who are these people?" Levi asked. "This is Max he's been taking care of me for the past years. And this is Leo .... your son" I said as I got closer with Leo still holding me.

He smiled sweetly and hugged me. "I'm glad your still alive"he said crying. We talked and I explained everything. Leo was happy that he had a dad but he was still protective of me. Max and Levi got to know each other but they didn't hid it off immediately.

All of a sudden I heard three people yelling my name. The next thing I know I found myself on the floor with three people on top of me. I looked up to find Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. "Hey how are you guys doing?" I asked. "Y/N I thought you were dead" Armin cried out. "Where were you?" Eren asked. "We missed you so much. We though you were dead." Mikasa said hugging me. "There, there I'm here now" I said hugging them. "I'm not planning on leaving you guys and time" I said as I let out happy tears.