𝙾𝚗𝚎.

I walk down the deserted street, careful not to step on anything that might cause noise. I hold the gun in my hand, as I silently kick a piece of glass with my black heels.

"Is anyone here!"

There's no noise, and I frown. I thought their was more people alive.

I continue to walk, and pass a store. I walk to it, and flash my flashlight.

No one in sight. I take everything inside it. Granola bars, juice boxes, small packs of gum. I'm about to leave when I see it.

The most precious thing left on this earth.

A 24 pack of water bottles. I dump everything on the ground, and run towards it. I grab it easily, and look at both sides of the street. No one.

I run across the street, and then to my right. I focus on running, careful to watch my steps. I'm about to turn a corner, when someone appears. I stop, and back up, gasping for air.

"Give me it."

"No I need it!"

"I don't care. Give me it or you die."

The man points a gun at me, and I start shaking. I've never shot anyone. Only practiced shooting pieces of cardboard.

I drop the pack of water bottles, but soon get out my gun. The guy and I point our guns at each other. It was us two, alone. One street light flicking, and rain was starting to pour.

I felt the cold drops on my skin, and I shivered. Suddenly a lightning strikes, causing me to look away. The guy bends down to grab the water bottles, but I shoot him.

I gasp for air as I sit up my bed, taking off my eye mask. I look around me and see Grayson and Noah, and look down to see my belly. I rub my stomach, and sigh in relief.

Was that a sign? I haven't had these type of dreams since we arrived at Italy, which was 3 months ago.

I take deep breaths, and suddenly, a horrible scream fills the entire house.

short chapter. hi

vote n comment for next chapter😳🍿

<3