Chapter 5 - Attack on USJ - PART 1

Chapter 5 - y/n POV

"Hey kid, get up." growled Tomura as he walked past your room "Fine, fine.." you mumbled as you got ready for the attack.

"Ay Tomura, what if they recognize me?" you asked while eating a spoonful of rice "Tch, the boss got you a mask now shut up." he said as he watched the TV.  (The mask is the picture at the top, you can change the design if you want)

"Don't worry about him, he's just not in the mood." comforted Kurogiri "When is he ever?" you giggled "Don't get too cocky." snapped Shigaraki.

After calculating the time the students arrive to the USJ

"You ready?" asked Kurogiri after he finished putting on his villain costume, "I'm good." you replied as you adjusted the Kitsune Mask onto your face.

"Hey y/n, change your age appearance, the boss wants to make sure they don't find out who you are." sighed Shigaraki after talking to Kurogiri for awhile "Uh- yeah sure." you mumbled as you took the young form of an 11 year old "Happy now?" you said with a higher voice.

After teleporting to the USJ (I also haven't watched the anime in awhile so it's gonna be different)

"Why hello there All might," snickered Tomura as you quietly hid behind him, All might's gaze instantly locked onto you 'Shoot he saw me..'  "Let the child go, Villain." demanded All might.

"Hmm, how about I'll hand him/her over if you can defeat him/her." answered Tomura, "Seriously.." you mumbled as you walked towards All might.

"I won't fight a child." retorted All might, "Who said I was a kid?" you said as you suddenly vanished.

Deku's POV

'Why is there a kid with the villains..' thought Midoriya as he watched the girl hiding behind one of the villain's back. "Hmm, how about I'll hand him/her over if you can defeat him/her." answered the villain "Hmph, I could blast that kid's face in a second." sneered Bakugo.

As Midoriya looked straight back at the kid she vanished into thin air and magically appeared behind all might and kicked him at the back of his neck. All might flinched and didn't react for a couple of seconds, "Aren't you going to fight back? or are you too weak?" snickered the child as they continued to attack All might.

All might was clearly in severe pain and was really exhausted after battling with the Nomu, "All Might!" cried Midoriya as he saw that they were about to blast him with a powerful magical burst.

"Enough y/n" Shigaraki said as he remembered the pain that he saw on All might's face "I'd like to finish him myself.." 

y/n POV

'Tch, I really thought that All Might was gonna be a challenge but, I guess anyone would feel bad for a kid that lived with villains'  Shigaraki finally signaled all of us to attack the students.

You quickly dashed and took blood samples from all of them before even fighting them "Surrender now" demanded one of the kids "Not a chance," you replied teasingly as you reflected all of their far ranged quirks.

Suddenly All Might appeared and quickly stopped all of us and blew us away from the students "Kurogiri! quickly activate the portal back home." screeched Tomura as he avoided All Might.

'Tch, that used up a lot of my energy..' all you could hear were distant screams and murmurs as you collapsed from exhaustion.

Your welcome for the cliff hanger :> (Sorry if this story was kinda rushed ;-;)