Chapter 7 - Home..?

Y/N POV

You followed Aizawa down the hallway, you looked in every room you passed looking for some kind of opening. 'There!', there was an empty room with a wide open window.

You looked at Aizawa, he hadn't noticed that you stopped walking 'Okay, now!', you sprinted towards the window and could hear Aizawa yelling at you. As you jumped out of the window, you immediately panicked, the drop down would be painful and your quirk was still healing from the USJ incident.

'SCREW IT', you landed on the ground, you're whole body froze and shuddered, your legs were sore "Tch," you ran off the best you could into a nearby woods.

As you ran you could feel your legs give up on you, unwilling to get caught, you slapped you face to remain conscious, "HEY KID SLOW DOWN!" He was catching up.

You fell, it all hurt, everything was blurry. Before passing out all you could feel was a black mist surrounding you.

Kurogiri's POV 4 hours ago

"DAMNIT!" Shigaraki slammed his fist onto the table, the table started deteriorating. Kurogiri sighed, "Shigaraki, that's another table replacement,".

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK" Shigaraki grabbed a hoodie and left. Sighing, Kurogiri grabbed a jacket and teleported near Shigaraki. "She's in UA right?" he growled as he scratched his neck, "It's likely, she's probably trying to escape by now." Kuro answered.

"Come on, let's go get her," Shigaraki mumbled a few words but all Kurogiri heard was "dumbass, why'd you run off".

As they neared UA they heard someone yelling, "The fuck?" Shigaraki looked into the forest and saw a blur of h/c, "Ah, that must be Y/N" replied Kurogiri as he prepared a portal to engulf her.

Y/N POV

You bolted up, "Oh-" you were in your room and your legs were bandaged. You tried standing up, but immediately fell onto the ground. Shigaraki opened your door "Geez, just rest brat" Y/N was dumbfounded, "What? You care about me?" You smirked slyly and Shigaraki immediately responded "NO! We just need you for killing All Might" he scoffed as he left.

You died laughing (RIP), you looked towards your desk along with your broken screen laptop, and right beside was a bento made by Kurogiri. You grinned, 'Thanks Giri' you smirked.

Author note: Oof it's been awhile since I worked on the book (idk what else to call it) but probably be adding more chapters later