Part 3

3rd Person View

Her eyes started to tear up, and she took one step toward Aaron and Garroth before collapsing.

Ein's eyes widened, and he snapped his fingers. At once, Lucinda's eyes turned back to normal, but Aphmau was still unconscious.

"Oh Irene, what have I done?" Ein whispered, kneeling down next to her just to get shoved aside by Aaron, Garroth, Lucinda, and Laurance.

"Laurance, close your eyes. Don't look at Aaron." Lucinda said as she took her own advice. Aaron's eyes were still blood red.

Ivan had disappeared.

"Why?" Laurance asked, but he did as he was told. Then he remembered the searing hot aura he had felt emanating from Aaron while Aphmau had been under control. Now, it was almost completely masked by worry, but still there.

"What happened?" he asked to no one in particular. "Forever Potion. I told you about those, remember?" Lucinda replied, her eyes still closed as she tried to heal Aphmau. "Ugh! It's on use! My magic only works on physical wounds, not effects of potions!" she said, opening her eyes just the tiniest bit to take in that Ein had disappeared, and Aphmau was still unconscious.

"It's okay, you can open your eyes now." Garroth said, and Laurance opened his to find that Aaron's ears and tail were put away, and so were Garroth's. "Okay, everyone here has some explaining to do." Laurance stated, "As soon as we make sure Aphmau's alright." Everyone agreed, and they settled Aphmau on the bed, with Aaron and Lucinda closest to her head.

"I hope this works." Lucinda said, holding a potion out to Aaron, who took it and splashed it over Aphmau. As everyone held their breath, waiting, Aphmau's breathing sped up slightly. "Aph?" Aaron said, leaning closer.

"A-Aaron?" Aphmau said, responding more to the sound of the voice than to her name.

"I'm here. Are you okay?" Aaron reassured her. "I think so. Where's Ein?" Aphmau replied, looking around weakly.

"We're not sure, but you need rest. What happened?" Lucinda butted in. "I'm fine! What about you guys?" Aphmau asked, taking in the trashed room and tired eyes around her.

"We're fine. You need to rest." Laurance said, deliberately avoiding looking at Aaron, who was sitting opposite of him. "Come on, Aphmau needs some peace and quiet." Garroth said quietly, looking severely concerned about something.

"Garroth? What's wrong?" Aphmau asked, looking around at everyone else. As she did so, her friend's eyes widened. Even Aaron's dark grey irises dilated while his eyes widened, showing a lot more white than usual.

"Aaron? Lucinda? What's wrong?" Aphmau asked. "Y-your eyes! They're grey!" Lucinda gasped, staring at her.

***

Hey! Longest part so far, with 441 words, not counting this! What do you guys think?Should I continue, or leave you on a cliffhanger~?

Don't worry, I wouldn't do that!

Or would I...?

Anyways, should I do a Q&A for my OCs? Their names are Saffire and Pearl, hence my name.

Pearl: All you have to do is comment a question for us, and if we get enough questions we'll answer them! Eek! I'm so excited!

Saffire: Yeah, well, I just hope we don't get any questions that are too personal...

Here's a picture of them together!

They're complete opposites, Pearl is an optimistic fangirl, and Saffire is very pessimistic

They're complete opposites, Pearl is an optimistic fangirl, and Saffire is very pessimistic. Also, Pearl is a Hufflepuff and Saffire is a Slytherin, thus their ties.

Saffire: Why do I look like I'm about to kill somebody...?

Pearl: No you don't! You look like you're super chill and "I don't care."

Saffire: But I don't care...

Pearl: Exactly!

Enjoy the rest of the book, and please be patient! I've seen how people react when it takes a while for someone to upload.

Bye my lil' Nekos!