Part 4

"So? They've always been grey." Aphmau replied. 

"Nooo.... Your eyes are amber-brown. Like the song, 'your dark brown eyes reflect fireflies?'" Laurance said slowly, enunciating the word brown especially. 

"What are you talking about? I've never heard that song in my life!" Aphmau said, slightly irritated. The others looked at each other in alarm. 

"Why are you even in my room?! Aaron, get him out!" Aphmau ordered. "Aphmau... do you remember Laurance?" Lucinda looked genuinely afraid now. 

"Who's Laurance?" Aphmau asked, "Also, Lucinda, you know I don't talk to any boys but Aaron, Zane, Garroth, and -" Aph broke off. "Hey, where's Ein? I know you said that you weren't sure, but you must have some idea." she paused, looking around at the faces looking at her like she had grown a second head. 

"Wha-it!?" she demanded, looking from one alarmed face to another. 

"W-what about Travis and Vylad? Your Not-Alone-Buddies from high school?" Garroth said, "Or Kacey, Katelyn's brother? Or even - and I can't believe I'm saying this - Gene!?" Aphmau gave him a funny look. "I'm still in high school." 

And for the first time, they noticed that she was smaller than usual, and she had normal purple wolf ears and tail, not the small, husky-ish ones she had dyed. 

She looked like a natural-born, high school werewolf. She was even wearing the PDH uniform. 

"And what's a Not-Alone-Buddy?"

Sorry for the short update! And the cliffhanger! I was trying to find a good place to stop... So... yeah... 

Anyway, see you next time, my little Nekos!