03. Hidden

"[name], why are you awake?" [name]'s mother asked as she realized she was standing by the door, watching her mother sew the kimono for a customer. [name] then yawned slightly, and soon walked towards her mother with her little feet. She then, without a care in the world, plopped down on her mother's lap and smiled up at her.

"Sweetheart, mama's working," and [name] shook her head. She then reached up, and her mother smiled, grabbing hold of her tiny hand in hers.

"If only, you knew," she whispered, and [name] looked up to her with confused looking eyes.

"Mama?" she called out, and her mother had on just a simple smile as she caressed [name]'s face. The door to the outside of the house slid open, and in came her father who was sweating from the hard work in the backyard.

"What's our little angel doing, at this hour?" her father asked, and [name] then sat up, and ran to her father. Hugging him despite him covered in dirt.

"[name], I'm in a terrible condition!"

"No!" she whines out.

"Master! I broke my sword!" Ayumi whined out as she came into the Shadow Estate while [name] was deep in her memory lane as she continued with training her other apprentices. She then motioned for them to continue, and turned to look at Ayumi who had on a pout.

Such a cute little girl.

"Well, that means you must head over to the Swordsmith Village," [name] hummed out as she inspected the broken blade. She then looked closely and sighed.

"I hope your swordsmith isn't Haganezuka-san," she prayed, and Ayumi looked at her confusedly. [name] then smiled and soon brought out her own sword, and had a look at it.

"Turning dull, I'll go with you too," [name] suggested, and she turned to look at Kimiko.

"Take charge while I'm gone okay?" and Kimiko nodded.

"Mission! Mission! Head to the Red Light District to help Uzui Tengen! Mission! Mission!"

[name]'s eyes widened when she heard from her kasugaigarasu that she will be going on a mission to the Red Light District, and assist in helping the Sound Pillar. She then turned to look at Ayumi who had on a sad look as she held her broken sword in her hands, wrapped in a cloth.

"Gomen, Ayumi, I'll meet you there instead, okay?" and Ayumi nodded with a sad look on her face. [name] then turned to look at the group she was training, and she was contemplating who to bring along.

"Tsu, Kei, Senri, Hayato and Kimiko, you'll be going along with me on this mission instead," [name] called out, and soon the mentioned names had assembled before her.

[name] then took a good look at them again, with a soft smile she then turned to head and change into her uniform as she was still in her training gears.

With her mask up, as part of her demon slayer uniform. Her uniform was a modified one, much like Mitsuri's, just that she wore pants that hugged her legs instead of the usual baggy ones, along that her uniform was short-sleeved, and she had this arm sleeve on only the right arm. She then proceeded to tie up her long brown hair into a high ponytail, with her bangs covering her eyes slightly.

Picking up her slightly dull sword, she proceeded on to her mission with her selected members.

.

.

[name] hopped through the forest from tree to tree with much accuracy and speed as she heads over to the Red Light District together with her team of Shadow Breath Users.