17. Breathe

Sanemi noticed he was standing alone in a pitch-black room

Sanemi noticed he was standing alone in a pitch-black room. Nothing was in sight, not a source of light was present. He looked around and his pale purple eyes widened as he saw [name] standing there with a smile on her face. Her dark blue ocean eyes showed nothing but kindness within. The same pair of eyes he fell in love with 100 years ago.

He took a step forward and soon ran towards her. Upon reaching her, he stopped as he spotted the bruises she had on her neck. The bloodied wounds she had upon her arms for she was clad in her halter black dress as usual.

He reached his hands out, only for her to back away.

"Leave," was all she said, and his eyes widened at the harshness of her voice laced with nothing but venom within them. He tried to reach out once more, only for her to slap it away. He looked into her pair of dark blue ocean eyes, only to be greeted by a dreadful sight.

Lifeless. Dull. Guilt.

Suddenly her hands stretched out and Sanemi immediately stretched out his, only to notice he was going further away from where he originally was.

"[name]!" he yelled out, and soon she disappeared from his sight. He turned and saw a scene all too familiar before him. [name] lying dead, with her womb torn out from inside. His heart pounded hard against his chest as he watched the way blood dripped from her wounds.

"Sanemi,"

"SHINAZGUAWA SANEMI!" and Sanemi immediately bolt right out of the bed he was sleeping in. He scowled at the man who had grey eyes along with black hair that faded into blue at the tip.

"WHAT THE FUCK, KIRA!" and Kira scowled back in response and kicked Sanemi off from the bed he had provided for him. Sanemi then slowly got up and noticed Obanai was already sitting on the sofa fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"Just fucking get ready if you want the plan to work you better be able to act fucking realistic," Kira muttered out and Sanemi narrowed his eyes and slammed into the bathroom.

"TREAT MY HOUSE WITH RESPECT WILL YOU?!"

-----------------

Senri and Shiki were entirely not approving the plan that Kira had suggested. Which boyfriend in the world would be alright with their girlfriends posing as other people's girlfriends just to get their original girlfriends back?

Not them.

"Stop giving the faces already, do you want to save master or not?" Kira asked as Hayato was busy helping him in setting up the tracking device he had borrowed from god knows where.

"Wouldn't that boar kid and Mist Pillar be a better choice rather than asking our girls to do it?" Senri asked as he gripped Ayumi's hand tightly in his.

"Don't be stupid! That boar kid has such a loud personality despite such a pretty face. He would give himself away within seconds! The Mist Pillar? He's beautiful alright, but a little tad confusing as well, I doubt our two adults here would be able to handle him,"