0.6

do you ever just spend the entire night on your balcony and glance down at the beautiful city you live in and feel proud to live there? harry doesn't.

looking down at holmes chapel is awful, there's litter clogging the streets and cars beeping their horns at mindless children playing chicken in the road. harry sighs as he flicks his cigarette off the balcony and walks inside.

there was a time when he'd see all the street lights turn on and he'd pull his mum to the window claiming the fairies did their magic again. he'd stay up late just to see all the good in the world come out.

now as he get older the magic seems to be disappearing. you notice all the bad stuff around after a few years. harry once heard his teacher mention something about 'not using your imagination to create evil thoughts' but when your life is already an evil thought you kind of just go along with it.

he'll walk around the streets looking at every passing living thing and say to himself 'one day they're going to die' and sometimes he even think that he'll be the reason to their deaths. he's not saying he's a phycopath since harry would never hurt anybody, but don't think he doesn't know how to kill someone and get away with it. he's a criminal minds fan after all.

harry thinks it's a gift when you don't think positive constantly, you aren't niave and you don't trust anyone. but he also thinks it's a curse. you're tearing yourself away from a normal happy life just to destroy others. even if he thought clearly he wouldn't have a normal life. no one has it easy. even someone who is rich with a large perfect family. there could be so happy girl at school or college or just randomly skipping along the pavement, next day she might be all over the news for committing suicide.

he doesn't even know what made him think all of this except he's currently sat in front of his fish tank listening to the beautiful noice of the water creating soothing bubbles along the surface.

louis' there of course, harry left him upstairs to get extra sleep, it's 11am and he doesn't know if louis will want him waking him up since they had a rough night of sleeping with the humid weather.

~*~

"you didn't mean too harry come on we need to leave." ed shouts from the other side of the burning building.

"we can't just leave them, they'll die!" harry screams back chocking on his own salty tears.

harry pulls himself back onto his feet running towards the cashier to reach the single mother who thankfully forgot to pick her child up from school. harry found out her name was eleanor just before he accidently tipped over a gas can letting it splash all over the floor, meanwhile taylor thought it'd be funny to cause him more drama and set the gas alight sending the whole store up in flames.

just as harry reaches the cashier a chunk of the roof collapses down at the counter crushing the girl under it while he listens to her screams and pleads as it burns her skin to pieces. her daughter was all that went through his mind. a poor innocent little girl will now have no mother, she'll live a life full of torture because of one mistake three idiot sixteen year olds did.

"harry are you alright?" harry snaps out of his thoughts by the angelic voice of louis, his boyfriend. harry turns around rushing towards his pulling him into a well needed hug blinking away the tears threatening to fall.

"good morning, baby" harry kisses the spot under his ear making him shudder. "what would you like for breakfast?" he asks pulling back examining how adorable he looks when he's just woken up.

"uh, some toast would be fine, i'm gunna use your shower," he pauses for a moment "i mean our shower" louis giggles kissing his cheek skipping off the bathroom.

he will not commit suicide.

~*~

"i have to head to work now, go explore the city with calum or michael; i'll be back around ten pm so don't wait up," harry grabs his keys and kiss louis' cheek, he giggles clinging onto his shirt. 

"please don't go," louis mumbles. "i'll miss you for five hours. it'll be really lonely without you." harry pecks his lips pulling the donald duck blanket over him a little more.

"i promise i'll be straight home, babe," louis blushes. "put netflix on and watch some more episodes of american horror story." he grabs his coat quickly leaving the apartment. an idea pops into harry's head as he walks down the stairs towards his car.

looks like he'll be home a little late than he planned.

**

it's been a while

anyone still here?